Author Topic: Okiver² - The stupid as forget cigarette who hasn't a clue  (Read 4134 times)

Are you loving stupid? Like 60% of the forums have alts, from when you didn't have to use a key for posting.
Who cares if people use the squared sign.
Shut the forget up and calm yourself.

I never understood using the squared symbol for a second alt. One squared is one...

You must be loving tripping.

I just couldn't help but look at your avatar as I read this

I just couldn't help but look at your avatar as I read this
Same.

/support

The OP was well written and explains everything I hate about Okiver.

I did not find his drama thread stupid. I found it enlightening, and just because you didn't find it interesting doesn't mean you can bash down on it.

I did not find his drama thread stupid. I found it enlightening, and just because you didn't find it interesting doesn't mean you can bash down on it.
are they 100% no doubts about it the same person? because i've heard that the key was just given to him

besides, okiver has proven to be a stupid forget plenty of times in the past week so bashing down on him is justifiable

Before i post more then once, I will not post anymore because it will just create a stuffstorm.

are they 100% no doubts about it the same person? because i've heard that the key was just given to him

besides, okiver has proven to be a stupid forget plenty of times in the past week so bashing down on him is justifiable

There is nothing wrong in bashing down on Okiver, as I find him tremendously dumb. But, bashing down on his topic, which is what many actually done, because the content didn't interest them is idiotic.

I don't know about the details in this Win/Kees case. All I know is that the keys have been used by the same player for some time. Can't tell if Kees is the actual owner.

oh wow i previewed my post three times and somehow lost the word 'them'.

nope, but 3/5 of them are pretty silly!

:cookieMonster:

What's with jacky and calling everyone a cigarette

What's with jacky and calling everyone a cigarette
hmmmmmm cigarette

Okiver needs to be phished, keylogged, infected with four viruses and we must also delete System *32. I will lead the raid.