Post Your Desktop 2 / Desktop Megathread

Author Topic: Post Your Desktop 2 / Desktop Megathread  (Read 286963 times)

so your wallpaper is some cigarette laughing a tree and black cum on seizure foam
nigel
do you know what a drink is

[Click for higher res]

heres my  vps i just bought on digitalocean

(please notice  the prompt i just made)
heres my new windows 7:

why the forget would you use arch for a server

I use arch for a server. :(

why the forget would you use arch for a server
because it is liteweight

because it is liteweight
yeah and so is everything else

What exactly is wrong with arch servers though?

unstable

Meh. I haven't had many problems so far.

And all the problems I have had were because I did something stupid.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 01:42:46 PM by blueblur121 »

its total bullstuff setting up, i dont want to read an entire wiki just to get a service running on arch vs when i can install the package for it on any other server os and have it work out of the box

you might like tinkering with stuff on arch (i do too), but not when it comes to servers. i just dont like it

I like pacman/yaourt.

That's pretty much all there is to it for me.

its total bullstuff setting up, i dont want to read an entire wiki just to get a service running on arch vs when i can install the package for it on any other server os and have it work out of the box

you might like tinkering with stuff on arch (i do too), but not when it comes to servers. i just dont like it
lol you dislike an operating system just because it is difficult  to set it up for you?

lol you dislike an operating system just because it is difficult  to set it up for you?
yo i dont even dislike arch, i've used it plenty of times before. i like using it for desktops but the unstableness and forgetery with configs when you're trying to manage a server is what i dislike