Poll

Should he have been suspended for that picture?

Yes
No

Author Topic: I need your opinion - my friend got suspended  (Read 5777 times)

Stupid school.  It should get blown up by Photoshopped planes for this.

Bullstuff suspension is bullstuff

America's school system sucks richard.

Where is that old "ADMIN IS WATCHING YOU" .jpg? It would fit perfectly with this.

i had to write a poem for class, so i wrote one about killing my teacher. he laughed at it  :cookieMonster:

in all seriousness though, that suspension does seem a little unfair, i mean the school cant not feel a bit of sympathy for the kid, cause they know he was just bull stuffting, but of course who ever that richard fart that reported it would probably do something like getting their parents to sue the school for not taking action.

He deserves the suspension for making the picture when its common sense that the school would suspend him for it. Hes a loving moron.

Now do I agree that stupid stuff like that should result in a suspension? No, but I completely understand where the schools are coming form. Its much easier and safer to suspend everyone that does crap like that than it is to not, as you never know when they're serious and not taking action on one kid could result in a shooting or something.

i almost got detention for touching a girl's boob during a game of tag

but yeah after things like columbine and 9/11 schools have to be very serious about things like this

Maybe he was drawing a picture of the planes flying over the school like at the beginning of professional football/baseball games

Those of you saying "he doesn't actually have planes" well no stuff. The symbolism of blowing up your loving school is more than ample grounds to assume you have something against it. Again, even if he was joking, the administration can't take chances like assuming that a possible terrorist suspect is just a prankster. Even if you think it's unfair, it's regulation. It's not unreasonable and everybody complaining clearly doesn't understand that in this situation one student being upset isn't more of a problem than multiple children wounded or killed.

What is the world coming to?

Only in America can stuff like this happen.

Those of you saying "he doesn't actually have planes" well no stuff. The symbolism of blowing up your loving school is more than ample grounds to assume you have something against it. Again, even if he was joking, the administration can't take chances like assuming that a possible terrorist suspect is just a prankster. Even if you think it's unfair, it's regulation. It's not unreasonable and everybody complaining clearly doesn't understand that in this situation one student being upset isn't more of a problem than multiple children wounded or killed.
Exactly what I mean.

So um guys

a while ago it was absolutely ok to draw guns and talk about shooting and stuff in school

and of course no one could get a gun, surely

but then columbine