Stop using Gyazo please

Author Topic: Stop using Gyazo please  (Read 4901 times)

There is barely any benefit aside from you guys being lazy forgets.

All your hotlinked images get broken. People get confused.

When you link to the actual page, people are being led to an ad-filled page just to look at an image just because they wanted to know what it was.

Just use one of the other hundreds of free uploaders that don't pull this crap please. Sure, you have to actually put in 5 extra seconds of effort, but it makes it more pleasing for the viewers.

photobooket is betteh

gyazo an image

go to imageshack

upload from url

???

profit

gyazo an image

go to imageshack

upload from url

???

profit

Do you know how unnecessary that is for me? The person who uploaded the original image should be the one using the better hosting service in the first place.

Do you know how unnecessary that is for me? The person who uploaded the original image should be the one using the better hosting service in the first place.
but they're not

so you switch

I use Tinypic or photobucket.

I always say use the [ img] [/img]

Had to put a space or it wouldn't show up.

Dear christ, the butthurt from you kids over this stuff.

BAWW I HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK TO OPEN A SINGLE CONTEXT MENU TO VIEW A GYAZO PICTURE :'(

Get over it.  I tend to upload everything to imgur anyway but if you actually are that annoyed by Gyazo you should go forget yourself.

Dear christ, the butthurt from you kids over this stuff.

BAWW I HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK TO OPEN A SINGLE CONTEXT MENU TO VIEW A GYAZO PICTURE :'(

Get over it.  I tend to upload everything to imgur anyway but if you actually are that annoyed by Gyazo you should go forget yourself.

I'm surprised you didn't take that image using Gyazo to try and prove your point.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:23:15 PM by Lord Tony² »

are you people seriously still bitching about gyazo
lol

Dropbox is beautiful and achieves a similar purpose.

I'm surprised you didn't take that image using Gyazo to try and prove your point.
No, I print-screened it.  You can't take a Gyazo-shot of a context menu like that because then it would disappear upon clicking the Gyazo icon in my taskbar.

There is no need for us to open a tab or save the url and upload it to imageshack.

You are the one uploading the image for us to see, we shouldn't have to do all this crap just to see your image.