Author Topic: Teech a ertless fegit hoa 2 drew  (Read 2219 times)

teech meh hoa too drew. I nead too leern hoa 2 drew, beecuse I seck at eet. Teech meh besic sheet, and than teh coler stefs (Poneees).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 11:08:34 PM by Thompson »

you dont just learn art
you gotta practice

I know someone who knows how to draw. His name is google.

you dont just learn art
you gotta practice

I can draw snakees well.

You slowly get better at it with practice.
Having somebody to guide you and point out where you can improve helps.
Draw a house for me, so I can gauge your skill.

[img]http://lolbot.net/pix/16176.jpg[/img
Bahahahahahah. Laughed so hard...

Draw simple things. I first taught myself how to draw 3D Objects, then shading, then 2D Objects just came along.

I suck at drawing most stuff unless I spend a rediculous amount of time AND I can see whatever I'm trying to portray. I think that the most important things to do, though, are to notice the little details of your subjects and draw often.

Make a flickr and join an art group, thats what I did.

except i didnt join a art group

Practice. This is quite literally the word you'll hear all the time.
If you're interested in drawing faces, bodies, figures, practice them. If you're interested in drawing backgrounds, fauna, objects, practice them.

Do it on a daily basis, take an hour (or more) out of each day to practice.

I'm currently taking an art class. My first homework? 5 drawing a day, anything (I'm suppose to have 75 done before the end of the class). The next week, I started getting in contour drawings, blind/partially-blind, cross, gesture, etc. After that, we got into values and then perspective. Now we're hitting 3/4th perspective, drawing figure heads and whatnot. (this is 10-weeks in)

This is just what I'm doing for a basic art drawing class. You don't have to follow what I do, I'm just giving an example for ideas. You're going to have to just start drawing and continue to do it. They may not look great at first, and it may take quite some time before you get to the place you're happy with, but if you stick to it you outta get there.

You can also try getting art books, going to art classes, finding art communities online/offline and trying other ideas. It doesn't hurt to do a little research.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:29:48 PM by Blastdown »

Also, tablets are hard. I'm used to pencils.

Watch people draw on youtube

Or just study different art styles and forms from books or animation shows. The way I draw is a breed of multiple art forms.

Okay, find something that's simple, yet challenging, and try it. And use a reference, for example, if you want to draw a manga girl, study manga styles, and take a reference then try to replicate it, once you got that covered, try mixing it up a bit, like changing a hairstyle or the eyes. And when you're ready, you can try and draw without using a reference.