[Wanted] Voice Actor

Author Topic: [Wanted] Voice Actor  (Read 5840 times)

lol'd at country bumkin voice

my voice is loving pro thanks
You've always had the best, deepest voice, lol.
I remember a few years ago now, when we had that BL teamspeak server first going. You were young and still had that deep as voice.
Also lol'd at your 'app' :D

Try to soften up with the caps, and explain if you mean I spelled my name wrong or you did?

And I only said I like cookies because there was nothing else to say, so forgetith you.

no i spelled your name wrong because i was taking a guesstimate on how it was spelled.

hahaha

that's edited, right, feep?
Unless your voice has suddenly changed cause you used to have one of the highest voices here :P

that's edited, right, feep?
Unless your voice has suddenly changed cause you used to have one of the highest voices here :P

Not edited.

my voice is pretty deep despite how i sound over the microphone now.

Not edited.

my voice is pretty deep despite how i sound over the microphone now.
from the sublime to the ridiculous

I do a mean Steve Urkel impression. Ask anyone!

I'm sure the majority of us haven't heard your voice, so why don't you prove it?

The fact that you stereotyped country singers as guys that have low voices astounds me. You obviously have not heard any country music.
Dude.. All I listen to is Country music. And not a single one that I heard has a high pitched squeaker voice.

Also should I go for getting the part?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:59:16 AM by Alyx Vance »

Dude.. All I listen to is Country music. And not a single one that I heard has a high pitched squeaker voice.

country all night every night

hurry up and record yourself so we can hear your 'deep' voice which you drool over being a country singer with.

eh I'll give it a go. I'll PM you the demo line after my sisters friends leave.

country all night every night

hurry up and record yourself so we can hear your 'deep' voice which you drool over being a country singer with.

Alright once the place ain't so loud i'll do it. And if I can speak right today (I been sick for a while now but i'm past the bad part)

EDIT: Son of a forget I can't right now. My mic isn't working right it has a crackling and the TV's blaring in the other room.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 12:08:07 PM by Alyx Vance »

everyone PM me your voices so i can read your forum posts in your voice.

yeyeye