Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 37868 times)

Confederate Flag == Southern flag during civil war.

He obviously wants slavery.
yeah but calling it the southern flag now is sort of tribal imo

It's not like that very much anymore.

I don't see the problem, he's a country boy that likes to show it off, those are little examples of what you're trying to tell us.

Just because he has a confederate flag?, I thought everyone had beliefs.

but I do agree he looks like a forget tard in some of his posts.

I will admit I do look like a idiot at times.

Dear OP: If you don't like the fact I have pride for who I am then i'm sorry that you can't open your mind to others beliefs.

American flag = used during civil war, bringing the slaves over, flown for 70 years over slavery.

No, it's the Confederate Flag. It was never the official flag of the US.

Not to mention your idiotic stripper RP's.

Not to mention your idiotic stripper RP's.
I would pay good money for vids.

I would pay good money for vids.

The vids suck. You can't even see the guy- uhhhh.

I've had a couple arguements with this tribal cook. also he she has a friend named peavy22 or something who i've also had troubles with. avoid them or ban them.

I've had a couple arguements with this tribal cook. also he she has a friend named peavy22 or something who i've also had troubles with. avoid them or ban them.
Peavy has had a pretty bad past, don't bump this but here.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=181100.0

He tries to act like some kind of country tough guy, its so obvious in all of his posts.

And I'm still waiting for him to post a recording of his "deep country singer" voice that he claims to have.

>Has pride for who he is
>Bad guy

>Gay guy has pride and starts some stupid parade.
>No big deal

Just saying

PS: I have nothing to do with the Alyx Vance online. You'll see were not the same.

The main thing that pisses me off about living in Georgia is all the Confederate flags everywhere. Bumper stickers, front license plates, everywhere.

I have now located one of the many I despise.

In the Empire State we have license plates on our front license plates. :cookieMonster:

In the Empire State we have license plates on our front license plates. :cookieMonster:

We have license plates upon license plates upon license plates :O