Author Topic: What do you guys know about scar tissue, needle sterilization and shrapnel?  (Read 4148 times)

I once had to remove something from my skin. It was a small stone of some sort.

The amount of puss and blood that came out when I squeezed it was incredible.

That's why I pricked the scar to make sure it's not infected. It's not infected but the lack of blood shocks me, the needle was in an inch deep.

I think I used it to help with my ingrown toe nail once.

Oh don't even mention those little forgeters.


I just had part of my nail removed (again) and now my toenail is a rectangle.

And it was the same toe as before.

Oh don't even mention those little forgeters.


I just had part of my nail removed (again) and now my toenail is a rectangle.

And it was the same toe as before.

So am I going to be fine then? No infections?


why are you walking around without your biosuit you filthy quarian

That's why I pricked the scar to make sure it's not infected. It's not infected but the lack of blood shocks me, the needle was in an inch deep.

You probably didn't hit any blood vessels.

You're not funny.

Who said I was trying to be funny? Who said that isn't how we do it?
When you can't afford a good doctor you find ways.

You probably didn't hit any blood vessels.

I should at least hit some meat, I felt almost nothing.

Try to get it out a little.
When you get most of it out go to the doctors

I should at least hit some meat, I felt almost nothing.
Maybe pressure is stopping the blood or well I honestly don't know you should get it checked out if it still doesn't bleed though...

Also to the guys talking about ingrown toe nails, I know how you feel.
You guys probably know how it feels when they numb your toe and the pressure of the clamp to prevent bleeding.

...How did you get a shard of glass stuck in your thigh, anyway?


Also, I think you should get that removed when/if the technology becomes available.

I should at least hit some meat, I felt almost nothing.

Hmm
Maybe you didn't actually-
No wait that's a stupid idea.
I don't know
You should ask a doctor.

Also to the guys talking about ingrown toe nails, I know how you feel.
You guys probably know how it feels when they numb your toe and the pressure of the clamp to prevent bleeding.

I wouldn't know, I treated my own ingrown toenails by myself.

...How did you get a shard of glass stuck in your thigh, anyway?


Also, I think you should get that removed when/if the technology becomes available.

Did a slam dunk with those attachable basketball hoops that was attached to my mirror.

What ever gave you the idea put put a basket ball net near a mirror?

But if you poke stuff an inch in your body and nothing happens you should probably get that checked.

I wouldn't know, I treated my own ingrown toenails by myself.

Did a slam dunk with those attachable basketball hoops that was attached to my mirror.
Those things with the plastic basket ball?