Author Topic: Eternal Damnation - Lying about his age, heritige, race, and religion.  (Read 3649 times)

He asked to be my friend again.  After he kicked me because I refused to let him build in my fort wich he admin teleported EVERYONE inside.  And that was after he tricked me into kicking someone using TalkAs.  And that was after he got all mad at me for expressing my opinion that his build wasn't very good when he asked my opinion, then yelled at me for BRAGGING about my house, which I never did, I hardly mentioned it.  And that was after he kicked me from a TDM where he had arranged the team weapons so was impossible for us to win.

No more.

Seeing that "DRUNK RUSSAIN" is in his name history and was a known idiot on servers i was admin on/hosted, I would believe this even though it's not in the slightest a real "offense" to anything.

Somebody's upset

Ask him if Vatican City is in Rome  :cookieMonster:

By the way, Eternal, if you're reading this, it's your word against mine, and this isn't my Drama topic.

I've seen that everywhere.
Bullstuff, he's been building that for a while now. I've been going to his server for a while now, and he's been building that. He may be an idiot, but it doesn't mean you have to lie to make him look like something he already is.

Bullstuff, he's been building that for a while now. I've been going to his server for a while now, and he's been building that. He may be an idiot, but it doesn't mean you have to lie to make him look like something he already is.
Nope, wrong. Sorry. I literally just saw it on some family rp.

Ok soo il say the truth Im not russian Iamfromthe united states And Im Not 18 not 16 Noneof them things Im 11 Soo please forgive me :C

hahahaha

or a circus mutt that travels around the world
Or the love story of a fat Italian plumber who has to save his meatball sub by lying to people about being Russian.

Ok soo il say the truth Im not russian Iamfromthe united states And Im Not 18 not 16 Noneof them things Im 11 Soo please forgive me :C
I'm 11, i don't type like stuff or act like a bitch.
And i come from Egypt you come from The United States Of America.

I'm 11, i don't type like stuff or act like a bitch.
And i come from Egypt you come from The United States Of America.
With the way kids are being these days, it's making our country look like a hole stuff-can.

Why do i feel myself agreeing internally.

Same thing happens with my country :l

With the way kids are being these days, it's making our country look like a whole stuff-can.