[Video] CrossBitch - Political Talk Show Goes Wrong

Author Topic: [Video] CrossBitch - Political Talk Show Goes Wrong  (Read 1797 times)

CrossBitch [HD]

Haven't made a short in a long time. So to salute four years of making pointless videos and arguing with people on the forums for no reason, here is a video I hope you can enjoy.

Loosely based on RT's CrossTalk show. For Blockland. In HD.

Comedy short where a political / news talk show gets fiery after two guests go out of control on live television. Contains mature themes. Discretion advised.

Thanks to all who helped, and those who applied for the voice acting.

Voiced by Raeyok, VerticalHorizon, Swholli, and IcyGamma.

voice acting was all great

the only voice that didn't seem to fit was yours, was kind annoying imo

Thanks for the response.

I think I found this a bit too newsy - it did get a bit chaotic but I still found it a bit boring. I understand there's a lot of room for comedy in the terms of ridiculing handicapped news groups/corporations and such but this seemed to just drone and the arguments weren't that interesting even in a parodying manner.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:12:52 AM by Supreme Guy »

I think I found this a bit too newsy - it did get a bit chaotic but I still found it a bit boring. I understand there's a lot of room for comedy in the terms of ridiculing handicapped news groups/corporations and such but this seemed to just drone and the arguments weren't that interesting even in a parodying manner.

I'm not sure I understand that.

It changes from news to chaos and doesn't recover. Apart from the intro there is no newsiness, really.

You are spot on in that it is mocking the nature of 4-square talk shows.

Thanks for your comments.

That was funny. Too bad I was too late to get in :c

Would you be making any more videos any time soon?

I'm not sure I understand that.

It changes from news to chaos and doesn't recover. Apart from the intro there is no newsiness, really.

You are spot on in that it is mocking the nature of 4-square talk shows.

Thanks for your comments.
Yes, I was referring to the introduction being uninteresting and newsy. The chaotic part of the video still felt like it remained in the literal situation instead of incorporating some kind of creative or ridiculous humour - not saying that's the only thing I would've found funny, but it certainly would've helped it seem a bit less of a literal comedy.

Voice acting was great

The beginning was a little boring.

Am i missing something here?

He deleted a lot of his older videos from Youtube.

As much as I don't like you, your productions are great though. Keep up the work.

Who was VH by the way?

Hehe.
"The nearby city of YorkTown."

I love you.

YouTube records all video views, including videos that have been deleted in the past.