Badspotjust doesn't care

Author Topic: Badspotjust doesn't care  (Read 6638 times)

have you ever noticed that Badspot never posts anything in our topics and that he also hadly ever joins anyones' games. No offense intended.

He has been joining others' servers recently, actually.
Anyways, I think Badspot being mysterious is what gives him a kind of "leader" look.

Sure he might not care much about the community, but that doesn't mean he's not trying to keep Blockland stable.

1, he got a life like none others on the forum does.
2, hes updating hes game
3, making comics
4, he actually did join a server
5, he replies on help thread and such

6, Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

He does post occasionally, just not really "just for fun". Although, someone might be able to find some of those kinda posts.
Also, he is probably too occupied with other things to join random servers. But, I'm sure some people have had him come once in a while.

I belive he cares little about the community. Blockland is a game, he designed for the purpose of making money, if he wants to enjoy what he has created he can.

I'd be such a greedy leader :c

He doesn't want to get involved with the everyday stuff we post.

i want to make a comment about cheesecake, but i'll refrain from it
 :cookieMonster:

I had to sit here and read out the title
'Badspotjust don't care'
I thought this was a drama about someone named Badspotjust and you saying 'we don't care.'
ontopic: He usually just posts if it's needed, and plays if it's needed.

the only moderator that I see that actually acts like a regular forumer is rotondo.

have you ever noticed that Badspot never posts anything in our topics and that he also hadly ever joins anyones' games. No offense intended.
do you guys actually read what you post?

it's no wonder he never communicates, this community is just dismal

Badspot isn't Notch; he doesn't usually play his creations for fun, and his job is probably keeping him busy.