Author Topic: Lord Tony is at his usual routine.  (Read 62251 times)

Tony has been beating around the bush so much that the bush got Tony arrested for domestic abuse

I can't argue with you, Koopa. :c
Exactly, the only one that most people want to argue with is Tony, which is resulting in topics like this that he feeds off of. Seriously, is it that hard to ignore him?

Exactly, the only one that most people want to argue with is Tony, which is resulting in topics like this that he feeds off of. Seriously, is it that hard to ignore him?
Yeah, I can't ignore him without that script. :panda:

But I'm the same with just about everything.

try harder
Give me the script that Iban made and your wish is my command.

are you loving serious, bahamut?

I know you're trying to make a figure of speech, but prancing around the forums saying your opinion is superior isn't going to help you.

yeah me too

I love how 2 other people posted basically the exact same thing and they got off scot-free.

are you loving serious, bahamut?

I know you're trying to make a figure of speech, but prancing around the forums saying your opinion is superior isn't going to help you.
I'm sorry what?

You're just mad at me because I didn't agree with you in your drama. Throughout this drama and the one you made you called me friend and defended my point, what is this? And plus, it was about to be on the 2nd page. I was trying not to bump it, oh well.

I'm sorry what?

You're just mad at me because I didn't agree with you in your drama.
haha, no I'm not mad because of that, and it's not my drama it was nobot's.
try keeping that in that thread.

Throughout this drama and the one you made you called me friend and defended my point, what is this? And plus, it was about to be on the 2nd page. I was trying not to bump it, oh well.
what the forget does this have to do with anything? you're saying your opinion is the best when it's not,
no one's opinion is right or wrong, but you, you act like yours is the right one.

haha, no I'm not mad because of that, and it's not my drama it was nobot's.
try keeping that in that thread.
what the forget does this have to do with anything? you're saying your opinion is the best when it's not,
no one's opinion is right or wrong, but you, you act like yours is the right one.
I never said mine was the best, I just asked for the script to ignore Lord Tony.

Don't jump to conclusion, it will get you nowhere in life.

I never said mine was the best, I just asked for the script to ignore Lord Tony.

Don't jump to conclusion, it will get you nowhere in life.
I'm not jumping to conclusions I'm actually calling out what you do on a daily basis.

I love how 2 other people posted basically the exact same thing and they got off scot-free.
This.

I'm pretty tired right now. What exactly are you referring to?