Author Topic: Teacher Arrested For loveual Misconduct.  (Read 5105 times)

One of my teachers was arrest for loveual misconduct. The girl was actually provoking it, im sure.

He is accused of sending explicit photographs to the victim and inappropriate touching of a 14-year-old female student.

Got caught huh?

woa that teacher is a "player" in the "game" :- ) cant wait to become a teacher and touch some radical girl bobies in school...

Bobs

that almost made me puke my entire dinner on my keyboard of laughter

woa that teacher is a "player" in the "game" :- ) cant wait to become a teacher and touch some radical girl bobies in school...

Dangit' Bobby

Kind of sucks girls that have fully loveually matured and are at the prime age for birthing children are untouchable under the law.

Kind of sucks girls that have fully loveually matured and are at the prime age for birthing children are untouchable under the law.
Law 1

Visage 0

-prime are for birthing children
-

Women over the age of forty have the risk of giving birth to a child with downs syndrome.  :cookieMonster:

Is it wrong I thought of Taboo when I read the title?

that almost made me puke my entire dinner on my keyboard of laughter
it wasn't even funny...

What is that avatar from anyway? It looks like a really creepy version of airplane.