Author Topic: I seem legit chest decal (My first chest decal)  (Read 4623 times)

Name: I seem legit chest decal

Description: A chest decal that says "I seem legit"

Installation Instructions:
1. Download the file.
2. Put the file in the blockland add-ons folder.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ttikb11v08gnrzj

« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 04:36:04 PM by setro2 »

Seems pretty useless to me.
What was your intention while making this decal?
Ah well, i guess its not bad, but pretty much anyone can just make words into a decal. Try going for a cool design, or a roleplay outfit.

Seems pretty legit to me.

Seems pretty useless to me.
What was your intention while making this decal?
Ah well, i guess its not bad, but pretty much anyone can just make words into a decal. Try going for a cool design, or a roleplay outfit.

My intention was just for randomness, lol!

Cursing = Inappropriate to kids = Reported = Thread Deleted
GET DAFUQ OUT

ontopic: Okay decal. Something I wouldn't use.

No offensive but this is crap.

Anyone can make this.

1/5 for making an effort into making a crap decal.

No offensive but this is crap.

Anyone can make this.

1/5 for making an effort into making a crap decal.

And now I know for sure. You're Adz.

And now I know for sure. You're Adz.
Adz is one of my friends, he told me about Blockland, we met on Minecraft and I added him on Skype.

Why would I be Adz and how?

Also not to mention, Adz was never really a fan of MLP (He almost raged when I choose this picture.) (Yes, he knows about my forums accout.)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:30:57 PM by Grassy »

ok

i could help you on decals.
i am called either Crepe or BlockAvion in game

2/5
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 04:01:48 AM by Marinax »

crap. go look at other decal/faces/print topics for examples. go on crepes. (no meaning of adverts).

setro2 travelled for 1000 years, battling demons, beasts and werewolf's and selling their skin for lots of money so he could by an iMac. once he bought it he got GIMP and made this decal

I seem legit decal- 1000 years in the making

1/5

You're all giving terrible constructive criticism.
You're only telling him he sucks at making decals, which isn't the case at all.
Sure he could've made this decal a little better, but there's no reason to stuff on him like this.

Adz is one of my friends, he told me about Blockland, we met on Minecraft and I added him on Skype.

Also not to mention, Adz was never really a fan of MLP (He almost raged when I choose this picture.) (Yes, he knows about my forums accout.)

Because you also seem to have terrible thoughts about every decal that's not as good as Adz' decals.

Because you also seem to have terrible thoughts about every decal that's not as good as Adz' decals.
What stuff have you been smoking, I never said Adz' Decals are good, I find decals that have WORK put into them good, get out.

Quote from: Grassy's signature

I can't believe I even made this.
Seriously.
Who wants to download this stuff?

Pointless, lol!

Constructive criticism, not breaking rule 7  :cookieMonster:

This is only text. You need more.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:14:51 PM by OzmarBlock »