Author Topic: TAG's army stuff [LAV-25, C-130, M1 Abrams, AH6-J, Thunderbolt II, HMMWV]  (Read 11103 times)

I think hes talking about the ones on the A-10, which I agree with.  They are much more square and have a slight downward rounded edge on the tips.

Couldn't find a wedge that was 'shallow' enough.

the abrams interior is way wrong

the abrams interior is way wrong
Like I said, the exteriors are possible to recreate, the interiors are, but not both at the same time.
Because the smallest thign I have is 1 foot.

Couldn't find a wedge that was 'shallow' enough.
Then don't use wedges.

Not trying to sound like a noob or anything, but i've always sucked at making vehicles.

What im saying, is if you would please, realease the save, because I want to learn off of these.

I swear I would never steal these, promise.

it would be cool if you released the save, but i know that you used many brickpacks.
if you did release, why not add a mass download for what is required as well as a list?


Your masterpieces make me want to go on Battlefield all the time...BBL.

The Avenger Gatling gun in the nose of the A-10 needs to be smaller, and located lower and more under the nose.

How do I make it smaller?
The dimensions are that it is an even amount of studs, and the gun is currently only 2 studs wide.
So thinner is not possible.


Hey tag add me on steam

Hey tag add me on steam
So hey um what is your name it isn't comr4de.

And then I looked at my name. And I was like; why the forget did I name myself ThArmyGuy

~Correction: TheArmyGuy

hehe, ur welcome