Author Topic: Nobody can join my server! Ive tried everything!  (Read 715 times)

--- Already done --
- Port forwarded (28000 on internal and external)
- Port is 28000 in advanced config in-game.
- Disable UPnP is checked in-game.

Also, most servers have --- ping, and i can't connect to RTB manager in-game, but i can connect to the RTB Chat.

You have a static IP set, correct?

I have no idea, how to find out?

Also, sorry for posting alot so soon, but i just found something out.

When i host an online server, it shows up on the LAN list on any other comp in my house. Is this normal?

restart your router and tell me if your IP changes.

Didn't change. Now have a static IP.

When i host an online server, it shows up on the LAN list on any other comp in my house. Is this normal?
Yes.

Also, I run servers with both port-forwarding and UPnP enabled and it works like a charm.

I'd suggest showing pictures of your port forwarding rules and your ipconfig

Also, check your firewall on your computer is not blocking the blockland traffic.

I need help fast. I have to make a server or i will die of brick-deprivation.

And no, my firewall is off.

I'd suggest showing pictures of your port forwarding rules and your ipconfig
Yeah.

you're covering up important information
give an unedited version and move the damn command prompt

At a first glance it all looks right. Sometimes routers require a restart to apply settings correctly; there should be an option in that interface to do something like "save and restart" or "restart safely" see if that does it.

N.B. your internet will temporarily stop while your router restarts.

Oddly, even when Badspot said you only needed to forward port 28000, I still needed to forward all ports from 28000 to 28032.

It's probably not the issue, but there's literally no harm in trying.

probably unrelated to your problem. if you believe you are port forwarding correctly.

i actually COULD NOT port forward on this quest dsl modem my friend had. i had to buy a router and bridge it.
the damn thing had the settings to but they just didnt work.