Author Topic: Nobot  (Read 12129 times)

but it's not personal, if it was I wouldn't make a drama about it.
There is no obvious reason that it was needed, so either this was a waste of time or it was personal. Pick one.

There is no obvious reason that it was needed, so either this was a waste of time or it was personal. Pick one.
It was needed he cross posted he had 5 keys deactivated, which sorry that wasn't necessary.
and the whole key thing I admit is him choice but I also think it's sort of selfish of him.

It was needed he cross posted he had 5 keys deactivated, which sorry that wasn't necessary.
and the whole key thing I admit is him choice but I also think it's sort of selfish of him.

They are unused keys. They aren't selfish.

NOT CROSS POSTING.

They are unused keys. It isn't selfish.
It is once he takes the keys he bought and gives them away, I understand it's his money but whatever I'm done discussing that.

How is it selfish if he's giving them away?

That's generous not selfish.

How is it selfish if he's giving them away?

That's generous not selfish.
Isn't it considered key sharing?

He is selfish to take 2222 and all the BLIDs before that.

He took at least 7 for him self.

Boo hoo, it's his money, and I bet Badspot is enjoying all the key purchases.

If you ask me... YOU'RE the selfish one. You make a big deal out of everything that is ID related. When I got the 33333 ID you gave me endless hell about it. I eventually gave it away so you would just loving leave me alone.

If you ask me... YOU'RE the selfish one. You make a big deal out of everything that is ID related. When I got the 33333 ID you gave me endless hell about it. I eventually gave it away so you would just loving leave me alone.
I accidentally called him into this thread.

Speak the truth!

I did eventually id leave you alone after you made the most pathetic video of me.