Author Topic: Brt and vadeux: spamers on rtb  (Read 3258 times)

today on rtb brt and vadeux where being idiots. first i will start with brt, brt was my friend till he said something mean. and that was making fun of jews, just becuase of jewish bussness man was getting annoyed. brt spamed "JEW" and got kicked 3 times from rtb, I then said "brt should be ban for making fun of a relligion" witch was a little bit silly but he then called me gay.

now vadeux. he spamed loads of times and said stuff, he got kicked several times and then said the most stupid thing ever that was "Say I to join a spammers club and learn the secrets of rtb" im not jokeing he said that.

so idk what to say but disscus. thank you for reading.

They sound like idiots.

proof?
oh stuff keep forgetting to get proof! well to say i had no time to print screen and crop all the stuff. the reason for this is my laptop is a little slow and i cant keep pressing Prt sc and going to paint then going back to the game 4 times.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

WHAT THE forget!

oh stuff keep forgetting to get proof! well to say i had no time to print screen and crop all the stuff. the reason for this is my laptop is a little slow and i cant keep pressing Prt sc and going to paint then going back to the game 4 times.
then no one will believe you.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

WHAT THE forget!
that's not funny one bit.

then no one will believe you.that's not funny one bit.
I do know no one wont believe me but I could sometimes have witness.
And I didnt say if it's funny or not...

I didn't crop it, but there's proof of vadeux.

V

spammers united? wtf this isn't anonymous

Of course you would make a topic because your jelous of me.

Also, the spammers united was a joke, just to prove how good i am at spamming

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 02:35:10 AM by Badspot »

It's all okay guys, it was just a friendly joke.

What is wrong with this kid.

Mentlegen:
>see's drama on myself
>brags that I'm better than everyone
>say it was all a joke
>expect to be right.

What is wrong with this kid.

Mentlegen:
>see's drama on myself
>brags that I'm better than everyone
>say it was all a joke
>expect to be right.

The spamming about a group was a joke. Plus I wasn't saying I was better than everyone.

Enjoy your ban.

I hope your key gets revoked after your ban you worthless pile of stuff.