Author Topic: Nexistrasz - Dragon of Death - UPDATED (portrait and story)  (Read 1012 times)

Nexistrasz:

[Nex-ih-strahz]

Nex- "latin for death"

i - "of"

strasz - "draconian for dragon"

*Please take note that the following brief biography is made up.*

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Nexistrasz, the violent, and evil brother of the soon to be aspect Neltharion. He was banished from his homeland, Shadowmoon Valley, which forced Neltharion to take the title. He drifted through the Twisted Nether which corrupted him physically and twisted his mind. Corrupted rock shards crashed into the drake leaving permanent armor plates in which cannot be penetrated. After the long journey, he landed in the Dragonblight, where all dragons perish. He lay dormant in the Dragonblight for the next millenium.

Chapter 2 - The Awakening

The millenia passed, and there was a great world wide earthquake in Azeroth. For the massive dragon had awakened. He glowed in a fiery rage, melting the snow and burning the surrounding land. The awakening shattered the continent of Northrend, causing floods in Sholazar Basin, Wintergrasp, and Howling Fjord. The ground trembled with every step he took. He rose his wings, and flew upwards, and then forwards. He was headed towards Wyrmrest Temple where he sought to destroy it, because it was owned by a fleet of the Red Dragonflight. Nexistrasz hated the Red Dragonflight for an unknown reason, but he hated them. Every single one of them. He let out a massive roar deafening the inhabitants of the temple. He swiped at the top story of the temple, breaking the pillars, which sent the roof crashing down on the building, which sent massive debris drifting down to the ground. He breathed fire upon the building, setting the guardians of the temple on fire, and many others. After he destroyed the temple, he left it there to perish along with the inhabitants.

And then a voice called out to him.

"So dragon, I see you have great power..."
Nexistrasz wasn't puzzled and thought that he was just hearing things like normal.
The Lich King, the ultimate leader of the Scourge had contacted the dragon and offered him a great deal. In order to receive untold power, Nexistrasz must join the scourge. Nexistrasz accepted the offer under one condition... that he would not be reanimated into a frost wyrm. The Lich King agreed, but the only way for the massive dragon to be given the power, he would require his lower jaw to be torn off, and replaced with an artificial saronite armored jaw. For the powers were within the sacred metals. Nexistrasz reluctantly agreed. He had his jaw replaced the next day, and was hired as the right hand of the Lich King, replacing Sindragosa.

Chapter 3 - Nexistrasz's Fortune
COMIN SOON
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:41:13 PM by Jacky »

Looks too much like Deathwing. It's a little simple, but good I guess.

Looks too much like Deathwing. It's a little simple, but good I guess.

Nexistrasz, the violent, and evil brother of the soon to be aspect Neltharion.

Neltharion = Deathwing.

the proportions of the head are weird

it's like you drew it normally on paper then curved it inwards

the proportions of the head are weird

it's like you drew it normally on paper then curved it inwards
wait what

looks like you said "necks? forget necks."

Neltharion = Deathwing.

Just because they are brothers doesn't mean they both have steel jaws.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 08:03:17 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

must be really proud of this picture you posted it like 3 times lol

I'm making this up but I'll just say neltharion made a steel jaw replica in honor of his brother who will later die

must be really proud of this picture you posted it like 3 times lol
Doubelpost because I'm on my phone

And yes Im very proud My best dragon drawing actually

Should I dare say it?
I'm saying it.
actually no forget it.
inb4camera

inb4camera
no you're actually late
The horns and head are nicely done, the neck is too thick however. (There should be a space below the back of the head.

Yeah they posted this in the drawings megathread.

Yeah they posted this in the drawings megathread.
jacky is now a they? STOP CHANGING GENDERS