Author Topic: After Reinstalling Blockland, Folders including add-ons, base, etc, are gone.  (Read 590 times)

I just reinstalled Blockland in hopes of getting my dedicated server files to work but even before I began to mess with anything I opened up the Blockland folder in C:\ProgramFiles and nothing but this was here:

Blockland still runs normally as if the folders were there. I did copy and paste my old folders into a new folder on my desktop before uninstalling, is it possible to use these. Can I get my old avatar favorites and dedicated server configuration back with these? Please help me, I want to know why these folders didn't show up.

I just reinstalled Blockland in hopes of getting my dedicated server files to work but even before I began to mess with anything I opened up the Blockland folder in C:\ProgramFiles and nothing but this was here:

Blockland still runs normally as if the folders were there. I did copy and paste my old folders into a new folder on my desktop before uninstalling, is it possible to use these. Can I get my old avatar favorites and dedicated server configuration back with these? Please help me, I want to know why these folders didn't show up.

THE FOLDER IS NOT IN PROGRAM FILES ANYMORE!!! Goddamnit, can't you people read? LOOK IN MY DOCUMENTS!

THE FOLDER IS NOT IN PROGRAM FILES ANYMORE!!! Goddamnit, can't you people read? LOOK IN MY DOCUMENTS!

asfas why am I on such a streak of stupid lately? I've even helped people in other topics with that... thanks.