Author Topic: WARNING  (Read 4685 times)

A person with a lot of 1 and 0's in his name and the bl ID 206 joined my server. When he didn't respond to me I kicked him and blockland had an error and shut down. Anyone seen him before?

Same thing just happened to me.

That might have been in my server (Buggy mods probably did it if so), or at least it happened as well. I think he used to go by the name of "Blocko IV".

Whoa, i seen him in Jirue's server, after Jirue told me i could load the beta city, i did, but that 101010101010101010100101 guy was there, and BL crashed, not mine, Jirue's did, since i was okay, but just frozen in time with the game saying LAG

Crashed Primary and Starcraftmans server that I saw, SCman says it happened when he hit ban.

BREAKING NEWS:
He just connected and immediatly crashed the server, without me even touching him.

Yeah in primary he did something, noone touched him(unless NKL did something).

heres his info for baning him  362   

11110111000101110011101   206   71.84.229.81      -1   -1

I think now its when anyone starts talking or if you hit a button the server will crash

Thanks for the IP.  He probably changes it though.

NKL did try to ban him.

info on 206:
i was on aloshis server, he said
"whenever i leave a server, it crashes"
then we told him to leave, it crashes.
we rejoined and begged the admin to ban him, then he rejoined, and said this cuz he didnt want to be banned:
"Fine then im leaving"
server crashes, we keep rejoining and he keeps crashing it. ban him.
seriously.

I did ban him, he got to the disconnect button faster >.>

I don't think hes bannable, either that or scmans server just crashed randomly

No because i baned him, as soon as he joins i crash, so to prevent him from coming in password your server