Author Topic: Men do cry.  (Read 2076 times)

I didn't cry or tear up but powerful story.

yeah, didn't cry

wasn't the worst thing i've ever watched

yeah, didn't cry

wasn't the worst thing i've ever watched

Same.

I'm crying right now, Evey was just thrown in prison and is reading Valerie's autobiography.

Maliciously inferior tears


also I shed one single manly tear

the size of manhattan

That was sad. Props to him for being able to get on stage during his third appearence.

So many manly mans on here  :cookieMonster:




it was filmed in my city :o

I didn't cry but I feel bad for the guy, you could hear his voice breaking up when he was about to cry, holy stuff I hate it when that happens.
yeah, didn't cry

wasn't the worst thing i've ever watched

I didn't cry either but it seemed like you just want to use this thread as extra support for your e-snake.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 03:22:26 PM by Aphtonites »

yeah, didn't cry

wasn't the worst thing i've ever watched

I didn't cry either but it seemed like you just want to use this thread as extra support for your e-snake.
you can think what you want lol, i didn't mean it like that

handicap

I'm not watching because I can't bear to be depressed... Not after that thai auto insurance commercial combined with dead island music.

That was the most depressing thing I've heard all day, but I managed not to cry.