Author Topic: Men do cry.  (Read 2074 times)


I'm crying right now, Evey was just thrown in prison and is reading Valerie's autobiography.

I'm crying right now, Evey was just thrown in prison and is reading Valerie's autobiography.
I'm going to assume you didn't watch the video and just had to get in here so you could be the first one to interject.

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the video and just had to get in here so you could be the first one to interject.
It's almost 2 where I live, who is going to post? Lol

First post means nothing to me. Great way to start out your own topic though.

I'm crying right now, Evey was just thrown in prison and is reading Valerie's autobiography.

this is a terrible sad story, your tears are worthless in this topic and unrelated.

edit: misspelled terrible
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 05:00:26 AM by Feep »

your not a man

you're a furry

your tears are worthless.

The tears of a furry are valued for their magical properties.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 05:00:17 AM by Frontrox »

your not a man

you're a furry

your tears are worthless.
:cookieMonster:

The tears of a furry are valued for their magical properties.

A single drip turns the straightest man into a raging homoloveual hungry for beastiality.

im homo and i want to recieve feeps erect member up my buttwholes

WOWE JIMMG U DIDNT TELL ME DIS

A single drip turns the straightest man into a raging homoloveual hungry for beastiality.
A fate....Worse than death...

Nice derail friends.


Sorry, I'll be leaving.

Can't deal with anything heavy like this for now.

Yeah well loving watch the video.

Guess I should have watched the video before I posted, sorry.