Author Topic: I love you guys :3  (Read 2455 times)

No, I really do.

I love this forum. A great deal of socialization with my peers comes from here. I've met a few great friends and a couple people I really would rather not know, but I love them anyway.

I love how we act around each other - one of us can call the other a dumbass roostersucking dipstuff and then five seconds later in a different thread the two are joking around like nothing ever happened.

This has introduced me to the internet. The trolls, the memes, and has given me some backbone over the past couple months where I was really a doormat before.

Thank you all for being you. You're all great friends (most of the time) and I can't picture my life without you all.

Sorry for getting mushy, buuut... just felt the need to say it :D

How the hell do you love us?

I know everything about the iternet, because of the blockland forums.
Also learned a lot of stuff I really didn't need to know already.

I have always felt a great deal of compassion for you, my sweet prince.

I know everything about the iternet, because of the blockland forums.
Also learned a lot of stuff I really didn't need to know already.

D'ohohoho.

I have always felt a great deal of compassion for you, my sweet prince.

wat

OP shares my opinion

Thank you all for being you. You're all great friends (most of the time) and I can't picture my life without you all.
and I can't picture my life without you all.
really
because if I never knew about this forums, I'd probably be a better person in real life

really
because if I never knew about this forums, I'd probably be a better person in real life
Some people, are dejected by their peers for not being what they classify as normal. In order to make themselves feel better, said person finds other people who act similarly to him.

really

Not what I said.

* Kingdaro group hugs