Author Topic: VIDEO IDEAS NEEDED (For Youtube)  (Read 2459 times)

Choreographed flying is just doing what the air shows do, like plane dancing :)

Choreographed flying is just doing what the air shows do, like plane dancing :)
Hmmmmmm..... I could get a video of a plane flying and then digitaly add myself or someone else in!

-LOL that would be funny, but no.

-Eww, no.

-I wish...
Shoot a firework in your neighbors window

Dress up as a dog and a mailman and run after each other

Say awkward pickup lines to girls in public while filming

Dress up gangsta and put a huge radio on your should on full volume

Make your cat do backflips in the air

needs to be >2 planes and no shops or it will be LAME

I got more:

Talk about politics and world hunger while drinking tea with your feet in the air

Count your toes for 10 hrs straight

Delete system32 on another computer and post it for the lulz

Shoot a firework in your neighbors window

Dress up as a dog and a mailman and run after each other

Say awkward pickup lines to girls in public while filming

Dress up gangsta and put a huge radio on your should on full volume

Make your cat do backflips in the air
-:P nah

-LOL... no

-No...

-No....

-I don't own a cat :C

(I deny these because these are things I can't or don't want to do.
needs to be >2 planes and no shops or it will be LAME
Okay.
I got more:

Talk about politics and world hunger while drinking tea with your feet in the air

Count your toes for 10 hrs straight

Delete system32 on another computer and post it for the lulz
-What?

-No...

-NO...

Post a ten minute video on why you keep saying no to my awesome requests

Make a tower of all your food in house then drive in it with a shopping trolley, whatever falls in you have to mash up and mix in a huge bowl then eat

Tribute to Edd Gould.

Post a ten minute video on why you keep saying no to my awesome requests

This.

Guys, he's like 5 years old, if he did any of those "dress up and do stuff in public" stunts people would just think its cute and it wouldn't be very funny.

Getting someone else to do it for him would be good though.

Act out your everyday life in Blockland.

Act out your everyday life in Blockland.
he said no researchographic material, and i don't even know why someone would cut their own snake open with a tuna can on purpose


Prank calls, stuff involving explosives like fire crackers, coke and mentos and pranks