Stoner 63 Assault Rifle

Author Topic: Stoner 63 Assault Rifle  (Read 9443 times)

Still doesn't change the fact that Black Ops weapons suck.

There are no Black Ops weapons

only real ones

Actully technicaly there are "Black ops" Weapons. If you mean it as the weapons they use on Black ops missions then yes. But no there are no black ops weapons.

Actully technicaly there are "Black ops" Weapons. If you mean it as the weapons they use on Black ops missions then yes. But no there are no black ops weapons.
what

what
There are special weapons they use in Black ops missions in real life.

There are special weapons they use in Black ops missions in real life.

Oh, you're referring to black operations

I read it as Boner 63.  :cookieMonster:
I could see how, considering the fact your name is

*shades*

master blaster

d'ohoho

I could see how, considering the fact your name is

*shades*

master blaster

d'ohoho
Attaboy.

So if a weapon was featured in Black Ops, it sucks?

Knives suck.

The M4 sucks.

etc.
Assumptions.
because if an IRL firearm is featured in a certain FPS game that you dislike it automatically sucks
>black ops released
>"IF I EVER JOIN THE MILITARY I'M GOING TO FIND AS MANY OF THIS GUN AS I CAN AND loving BURN IT BECAUSE IT WAS IN BLACK OPS"
More Assumptions.
Jesus christ you two are stupid.
"Black Ops weapons suck."
Did you see anything saying "Real Life"?  Just because I say weapons in a game suck doesn't mean I am referring to the actual real life guns.  Read before you post.

And Black Ops had anything to do with this thread in the first place because...?

Jesus christ you two are stupid.
"Black Ops weapons suck."
Did you see anything saying "Real Life"?  Just because I say weapons in a game suck doesn't mean I am referring to the actual real life guns.  Read before you post.
I know. I find it stupid how you think that a weapon sucks because it's in a game you hate.

YOU should read before you post. I never said real life in any of my posts either.

I know. I find it stupid how you think that a weapon sucks because it's in a game you hate.

YOU should read before you post. I never said real life in any of my posts either.
I am saying the guns IN the game suck.
Therefore, you should read before you post.

Enough Black Ops stuff.
Just...no

Still doesn't change the fact that Black Ops weapons suck.

Tell me where you said that in these posts