I'm suspecting that Lord Tony's hacked me.

Author Topic: I'm suspecting that Lord Tony's hacked me.  (Read 14178 times)

Malware seems to take awhile to take effect.
Sometimes it'll take about a week or so from whatever got it into your computer for it to react.
Possibly to make you think it was something other than the website you were on that gave it to you or something.

it's fake the colors are wrong lol

I doubt that he could or would do this.
How would he even be able to?

I surely hope this is an April Fools joke. You probably got malware from the stupid websites you visit. Dem fluttershy boys are always looking for trouble.

yeah loving right you own this.

lmao this is stupid, tony wouldn't do this.

I call you a fluttershy boy and then you link it up to your computer's fluttershy pic and then act like this is all a conspiracy.

yeah loving right you own this.
oh god lmao didnt notice that

I surely hope this is an April Fools joke. You probably got malware from the stupid websites you visit. Dem fluttershy boys are always looking for trouble.
Calm the forget down. I didn't realize this.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was you though.

Also, I rarely visit any websites other than the forums, YouTube and a few other reliable websites. I didn't download anything recently.

oh god lmao didnt notice that
I do own it. It's only like 90 dollars.

Calm the forget down. I didn't realize this.

What the Flubbman, you're accusing me of hacking your computer.

What the Flubbman, you're accusing me of hacking your computer.
Judging from your extreme hatred of bronies and our previous argument in your drama, I wouldn't be surprised.

Judging from your extreme hatred of bronies and our previous argument in your drama, I wouldn't be surprised.

And then I am able to hack your computer magically without even knowing the name of the machine.

You probably got a virus. I hear those pony research sites are full of viruses.

You probably got a virus. I hear those pony research sites are full of viruses.

Once again, you bring pony drama into a completely unrelated topic.