Author Topic: duplicator glitch with prints  (Read 1138 times)

when im building a minecraft house or something that needs prints I duplicate it and it doesnt work. it just comes up as this pc print and it doesnt stop... I do have proof.

Discuss

Dude, read the Help forum at the top and get a decent image hoster.
Don't duplicate then. It's lazy. If you stay with the same bricks it will stay with the same print, and this is not a glitch.

Have you ever used print bricks before?

If you make a brick with a print on it, all the print bricks you place after that one will have the same print image as the one you just placed.

For example, if I placed a print brick with the letter "A" on it, the next one I place will have "A" on it by default.

Problem solved.

click on images for big
Thats spam.
Have you ever used print bricks before?

If you make a brick with a print on it, all the print bricks you place after that one will have the same print image as the one you just placed.

For example, if I placed a print brick with the letter "A" on it, the next one I place will have "A" on it by default.

Problem solved.
Correct.

He might be wanting to make stacks of bricks and duplicate them so that it takes less time.

I have this happen all the time

Dude, read the Help forum at the top and get a decent image hoster.
Don't duplicate then. It's lazy. If you stay with the same bricks it will stay with the same print, and this is not a glitch.

But as ChappersTeddy said, i pretty sure it isnt a glitch, it's just a scripting issue, only the ramps and horizontal plates don't have this issue, i have seen.