Author Topic: OLOLO Roblox has officially gotten hacked  (Read 5833 times)

I would hate to be the parent of a kid who spent $300.00 on a game that didn't encrypt any of their credit card data...

I would hate to be the parent of a kid who spent $300.00 on a game that didn't encrypt any of their credit card data...
I lol'd.




The website is fine but there is a hacker and also another Roblox glitch right now, I cant tell you where I got my proof from but he/she knows many famous players.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 11:10:17 PM by Altiris »


"You cant hack roblox but you can exploit"...thats like the same stuff.
no
if you are exploiting something in a game, you are using a bug or something similar that is already there to your advantage
if you are hacking a game, you are causing the change in the game yourself

but you're still right about him being an idiot

Its annoying how literal people try to be with the term hacking. He got his point across using the word, its definition varies now-a-days.

Anyway, #YOLO

I think I used to be friends with this "Pheedy" guy
he had a website, i forgot but it had pheedy in the name
thepheed or something

The website is fine but there is a hacker and also another Roblox glitch right now, I cant tell you where I got my proof from but he/she knows many famous players.
We get, you can't tell us this high-profile source in-case we decide to sell their name to the press, in which case you'd lose all your reputation among your peers and would soon find yourself in a downward spiral of drugs and loneliness.

We get it.

I would hate to be the parent of a kid who spent $300.00 on a game that didn't encrypt any of their credit card data...
it's kinda lucky that you won't be able to find a mate to reproduce then, isn't it?  :cookieMonster:

You can't hack roblox.
But you can exploit
Just one thing.

You CAN hack Roblox.  Its a website, not the Torque engine.

You can't hack roblox.
But you can exploit

No, you can, because its so heavily web based.

I think its funny how people think that knowing someones password is hacking.

Facebook in a nutshell on this one
person with persons password password: Hacked ololiolololololol

Noo thats just the person being to careless as to keep the pass secret.