I look like a handicap now. -now a discussion on pr0nz-

Author Topic: I look like a handicap now. -now a discussion on pr0nz-  (Read 2215 times)

So this kid that lives here with me named Jimmy, he sometimes walks passed me on the computer and stuff and I was like "stuff, better change tabs for some reason, and I clicked on another tab which just so happened to be displaying photographic images of female humans with a lack of clothes in inappropriate positions that i had forgotten about.
I then burst out laughing because yeah and now I look so retartarsauce.

Umm... discuss being stupid or something
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 12:27:32 AM by Clone v.117 »

so, you looked handicapped for having research open
I'm not sure I understand

I was expecting a new hair cut that went horribly wrong or an unfortunate accident that caused the lose of a tooth or teeth.

I always dispose of research as quickly as I can after I fap
1. close tab with research open
2. clear history
3. reopen internet browser
you have to be pretty stupid to not do this

I always dispose of research as quickly as I can after I fap
1. close tab with research open
2. clear history
3. reopen internet browser
you have to be pretty stupid to not do this
Or just run it in a tab/window that doesn't save browsing data, like Chrome's incognito mode.

All the people here are sheltered as forget christians and this kid just stand next to me and sees me open up research then stuff myself laughing.

Or just run it in a tab/window that doesn't save browsing data, like Chrome's incognito mode.
I do that for finding it, then I save it to a folder that is currently over 6GB (way below par)
I don't fap in the browser because with the website(s) I use it's hard to do it that way without having to concentrate on using the mouse to switch tabs

I do that for finding it, then I save it to a folder that is currently over 6GB (way below par)
I don't fap in the browser because with the website(s) I use it's hard to do it that way without having to concentrate on using the mouse to switch tabs
Mine is only 500+MB

Mine is only 500+MB
I just checked and it's a lot smaller than I thought
it's ~1.7GB
I got confused because there are over 6,000 files
the 6 is what confused me
anyway that's still way below par

I just checked and it's a lot smaller than I thought
it's ~1.7GB
I got confused because there are over 6,000 files
the 6 is what confused me
anyway that's still way below par
Yeah I guess. I don't save everything I see though.

I always run Incognito.
So you have 6gigs of research? Bitch please my dad has/had a stuff ton more than that.

I don't fap :(
The forgets wrong with you?

I don't fap :(
you should (how haven't you at 15?)

it's good for you within reason