♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥

Author Topic: ♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥  (Read 33537 times)

You're obsessed with the show more than they are.
Quit dragging your worthless stuffty arguments into other topics.

They are bringing down this topic because someone is obsessing over a dog while they all obsess over a cartoon. Does no one see the irony or hypocrisy?

And you obsess over bothering the people who obsess over a cartoon

They are bringing down this topic because someone is obsessing over a dog while they all obsess over a cartoon. Does no one see the irony or hypocrisy?

Like I said, you are bring- wait... why am I wasting time to argue with a idiot who cant even put in a logical argument, when I can spend this time doing something productive?

You're obsessed with the show more than they are.
Quit dragging your worthless stuff into other topics.

And you obsess over bothering the people who obsess over a cartoon

Well you sure did come out of nowhere. Did you come rushing in when you read this?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189481.msg5136438#new

So I guess since Proog, Jelly, Kochieboy and Maxwell all likes ponies they are also in favor of stuffting this topic because someone is obsessing over a dog.

Well you sure did come out of nowhere. Did you come rushing in when you read this?

No, I did not.

And I feel mostly indifferent about bronies, to be frank

So I guess since Proog, Jelly, Kochieboy and Maxwell all likes ponies they are also in favor of stuffting this topic because someone is obsessing over a dog.

Afterall why are you all here defensively?

I'm not going to argue because you are too thick skulled and think you can play god with the people who you think are below you. So I'm going to let you figure out why I'm here, and if your wrong, I won't care, I'll probably be immersed in something else.

wow it's like tony enters a topic and you all flip stuff

Well, Cubelands was once stupid enough to dump some of his Boo stuff in our thread...

Yeah I did read that.
You've been permabanned 3 times, get the message.

You're 21 and you go around on a building block forum complaining about ponies. Plenty of people want you gone, and you waltz around stuffting on threads. The thread was pretty dumb before you came in here but you are attacking people for no reason other than their personal preference.

There's a good reason to be pissed at such a persistent asshat like him.

wow it's like tony enters a topic and you all flip stuff

They had help in my drama topic.

Oh look, he's bringing stuff up, that's off topic.

It's all pretty ironic though. Someone obsesses over a dog and people flip the forget out. Those same people flipping out also obsess over a tv show.

Proog don't act like you're not guilty here. No one is asking you to follow me around. Now I know you only came here because you saw this post.

Oh look, he's bringing stuff up, that's off topic.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:57:16 PM by Lord Tony³ »

It's all pretty ironic though. Someone obsesses over a dog and people flip the forget out. Those same people flipping out also obsess over a tv show.
Some people obsess over a TV show and you flip the forget out over it. Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Oh wait it's Lord Tony, forget it.

Some people obsess over a TV show and you flip the forget out over it. Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Oh wait it's Lord Tony, forget it.

Well excuse me for defending this topic because someone felt they didn't want to see a cute little dog.

Well excuse me for defending this topic because someone felt they didn't want to see a cute little dog.

Well, maybe some people

don't

Well, maybe some people

don't

If you don't want to see the cute dog then don't look in this thread.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 04:05:48 PM by Lord Tony³ »