Author Topic: McLego; abusing eval for no reason.  (Read 3494 times)

[15:27:07] McLego: Hey
[15:27:14] McLego: Boomerangdog is lieing
[15:27:34] McLego: he told me to abuse
[15:28:01] McLego: Then he accused all our admins of abusing

If he told the admins to abuse, why wasn't that noted in the ban reason?

Need more proof :I
oh, I'm so sorry - I didn't know I was a compulsive liar

It's not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust McLego.
I mean if we don't know the whole story from real evidence then I can't decide that "Nup he tuld me to do it" from an rtb chat is the truth.

[15:27:07] McLego: Hey
[15:27:14] McLego: Boomerangdog is lieing
[15:27:34] McLego: he told me to abuse
[15:28:01] McLego: Then he accused all our admins of abusing
What the forget is he talking about? I never told anyone to abuse anything. I was simply pointing out that he was abusing admin after launching other people, so then he launches me, and then bans me for calling him an abusive admin.

I was simply pointing out that he was abusing admin after launching other people, so then he launches me, and then bans me for calling him an abusive admin.
you still haven't provided proof of this

There is no way to provide proof. I saw the comment after I closed blockland out because I was about to go to sleep.

Is there a chat log anywhere in the blockland files that I can find chat from about a day ago?

If there is no possible way, you would just have to trust me on this one.

There is no way to provide proof. I saw the comment after I closed blockland out because I was about to go to sleep.

Is there a chat log anywhere in the blockland files that I can find chat from about a day ago?
if you had the client-sided chat logger... well, that's under config/client somewhere

Lol I totally believe you :D

I am admin at crazycrypt's server and also a friend of McLego and I saw he was Bommerangdog said "McLego I want to fly" but I didn't to take a picture.

I am admin at crazycrypt's server and also a friend of McLego and I saw he was Bommerangdog said "McLego I want to fly" but I didn't to take a picture.
this would explain the "we" in the image that boom provided
as in "Wheeeeeee"

this would explain the "we" in the image that boom provided
as in "Wheeeeeee"
I never said whatever adam savage said. Why aren't you butt loving him for no "proof"?
I was saying weee as in sarcasm.