Author Topic: Banned for an opinion?  (Read 2615 times)

So i was at this guys server(i prefer not to say his name)And they happend to be talking about minecraft.....
They started talking about herobrine.....so i state my mind.....i say "You know its just a mod"
So he starts calling me a "Minecraft noob" Yet i ask him how long he has had it.....He refuses to answer my question
So i ask it again "Really,How long have you had minecraft?" Then boom....im perma banned from his server for being
"a minecraft noob" Now im not trying to affend anyone but i think its a mod.....

/discuss

If you start waving opinions in people's face and then play the opinion card they will take it offensively.

Nice evidence there.
You kinda HAVE to say the host's name.

Nice evidence there.
You kinda HAVE to say the host's name.
no he doesnt? he just wants people to talk about this rather than just try to get them to flame someone.

Sounds like the admin did you a favor of dealing with a poor server.

NOEDIT BECAUSE I CAN'T GRAMMAR RIGHT
Sounds like the admin did you a favor by dealing with a bad server for you.
Also what type of server was it?

Some people are just like that. In a perfect world admins would be diplomatic and considerate, but that isn't going to happen in Blockland.

Just move on. Find another server, filter out the stuff from the good.

I did...Just its like got me so mad cause its like "Welcome to the internet" Anyway......I didnt want to say the hosts name...and i forgot some parts(it was more than one word)

If you start waving opinions in people's face and then play the opinion card they will take it offensively.

Yeah this type of thing doesnt usually go well with racism and such. And those can be considered opinions.

The thing is i wasnt affending him(i didnt mean too i guess) all i said was "You know its a mod right?"
I didnt think that it would affend him that bad.... :/

what type of server was it?
I dont remeber.....i think it was like tdm?...

The thing is i wasnt affending him(i didnt mean too i guess) all i said was "You know its a mod right?"

You aren't really the judge of what he finds offensive, to be fair. Some people are more touchy than others. And online, its easy to read someone's message wrong.

I agree with Sheath's post. some people are more sensitive than others, so it helps to be careful/keep opinions to yourself sometimes.

server was more than likely stuff anyway