Poll

Brick Type. [For V5]

2x2Cube [In-Use]
8 (53.3%)
1x1Brick
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Official Topic]  (Read 44079 times)

you're one of the last people i would expect to establish that difference in your mind
seriously, smarter people than you are still saying irc

no offence
uh
or anything
lol. None taken.

Also. New server Record, Broke the Record of 50 from V2.

Admins Wanted, If you think you have what it takes to be an Admin Apply now!
Mind reviewing my application then?
My application was lost in the falling platforms topic so I'll repost it here.

Admin Application
Name: jes00

BLID: 18831

Why should you be Admin?: I believe I should be an admin because I have noticed there are not enough active admins on your server and that I believe I would be a suitable admin. I will join the server often and I will not ban/kick people because I dislike them or anything of the sort.

List two Host that will Recommend you(Have them PM me): Darren, Pecon, and half a recommendation from TomTom.

Do you meet the requirements? (Yes/No): The only requirement I do not meet is having RTB. I cannot have RTB because of the TCP object limit on my Mac which messes up Blockland if there are too many. I check my private messages fairly often so this should not be a problem.
I recommend jes00 for admin, though I am not sure where his application is.
I recommend Jes00, I hope he gets accepted.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:48:04 PM by jes00 »

My application was lost in the falling platforms topic so I'll repost it here.

Admin Application
Name: jes00

BLID: 18831

Why should you be Admin?: I believe I should be an admin because I have noticed there are not enough active admins on your server and that I believe I would be a suitable admin. I will join the server often and I will not ban/kick people because I dislike them or anything of the sort.

List two Host that will Recommend you(Have them PM me): Darren, Pecon, and half a recommendation from TomTom.

Do you meet the requirements? (Yes/No): The only requirement I do not meet is having RTB. I cannot have RTB because of the TCP object limit on my Mac which messes up Blockland if there are too many. I check my private messages fairly often so this should not be a problem.
Accepted.

Good to see your Trench Wars back up and running. I see we finally have snipers. WOO!

Anyway, here is my application for Administrator:

• Name: Joffrey
  • BL_ID: 13767
  • Why should you be Admin?: I believe I should be admin because it is helpful to have the right people running your server. I, and I believe I said this in another topic, would like to use any and all Admin privileges to build my experience as an Admin.
  • List two Host that will Recommend you(Have them PM me): Destructinator and GLaDOS will recommend me. I will contact them to send you a confirmation PM.
  • Do you meet the requirements? (Yes/No): I believe I do fit the requirements, yes.

In addition to this form, I would like to point out that I have NEVER abused my authority in any way. In fact, the current people I listed for recommendation like to have me around.

If I cannot get Administrator, then I'll apply for Moderator.

Good to see your Trench Wars back up and running. I see we finally have snipers. WOO!

Anyway, here is my application for Administrator:

• Name: Joffrey
  • BL_ID: 13767
  • Why should you be Admin?: I believe I should be admin because it is helpful to have the right people running your server. I, and I believe I said this in another topic, would like to use any and all Admin privileges to build my experience as an Admin.
  • List two Host that will Recommend you(Have them PM me): Destructinator and GLaDOS will recommend me. I will contact them to send you a confirmation PM.
  • Do you meet the requirements? (Yes/No): I believe I do fit the requirements, yes.

In addition to this form, I would like to point out that I have NEVER abused my authority in any way. In fact, the current people I listed for recommendation like to have me around.

If I cannot get Administrator, then I'll apply for Moderator.

I recommend Moderator to Build Experience in Administrating/Moderating, Then you can apply for Admin in the future.

Alright, seems fair enough.

Thanks.

you're one of the last people i would expect to establish that difference in your mind
seriously, smarter people than you are still saying irc

no offence
uh
or anything

That's mainly due to IRC been simpler to type and sounds better, "one sec I'll connect you"

I joined the server a while ago. I have to say, with the sniper rifles added (didn't join since 2-3 months ago) it improved greatly.

That's mainly due to IRC been simpler to type and sounds better, "one sec I'll connect you"
"I'll RTB you" "I'll msg you on RTB" "Hold on, Someone end me a msg on RTB."

Admins Wanted, If you think you have what it takes to be an Admin Apply now!
Name: %1
BLID: 22527
Why should you be Admin?: Because I am very helpful, and everyone totally loves me. You told me to apply, and also You said you need more admins. You know me, and I've been admin on your past servers.
List two Hosts that will Recommend you(Have them PM me): Big Brother, Moby1997 :cookieMonster: ,You, bubbler, Uxie, The Brighter Dark, Duck On Quack (Sorry for going over)
Do you meet the requirements? (Yes/No): Yes

Name: %1
BLID: 22527
Why should you be Admin?: Because I am very helpful, and everyone totally loves me. You told me to apply, and also You said you need more admins. You know me, and I've been admin on your past servers.
List two Hosts that will Recommend you(Have them PM me): Big Brother, Moby1997 :cookieMonster: ,You, bubbler, Uxie, The Brighter Dark, Duck On Quack (Sorry for going over)
Do you meet the requirements? (Yes/No): Yes
I guess i will think about it.