Poll

Brick Type. [For V5]

2x2Cube [In-Use]
8 (53.3%)
1x1Brick
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Official Topic]  (Read 44089 times)

par the millions of errors it throws up and lag
T&T plz

george lopez

Name: Block Box
BLID: 18489
Why should you be Admin?: I've had previous experience with admin on Bubbler's and Axyrion's server. I give reasonable bans and such. I also smell good.
List two Host that will Recommend you(Have them PM me:( Bubbler probably would, totally not tetris. Not sure about Young.
Do you meet the requirements? (Yes/No:(  Yes.
Was I ignored?

The current weapons are great, except for the fact that anyone with points gets more points by killing the people with less points much easier than the people with less points can kill the people with more points and so the people with more points get more points and the people with less points die hopelessly and get no points.

I hope that makes sense to someone.

The current weapons are great, except for the fact that anyone with points gets more points by killing the people with less points much easier than the people with less points can kill the people with more points and so the people with more points get more points and the people with less points die hopelessly and get no points.

I hope that makes sense to someone.

We're talking about the stuffty quality of the weapons. The arms are out five miles, we don't need reloading, it's too damn realistic, and the lag it creates.

Was I ignored?
Denied. Only Accepting Moderators until a Admin Position Opens.

We're talking about the stuffty quality of the weapons. The arms are out five miles, we don't need reloading, it's too damn realistic, and the lag it creates.
Well unlike a lot of people, I loving like Realistic -.-

Am I one of the few who likes the weapons?

Am I one of the few who likes the weapons?
the only thing i liked was how you couldn't take a ton of bullets. a few shots and you're down. makes for useful trenches

we don't need reloading, it's too damn realistic
You do realize what you just said, right?
Why would you complain about something in a game being too realistic.

In some games, realism looks worse.

At risk of sounding like Lord Tony, it's a block building game. The guns are great on a different game. If you want realistic, that's fine. But they look completely stupid on Blockland to me.

Well, People that don't like them better get over their selfs Fast. Because I'm not changing, And i don't care how many people get mad at me.

Snow is now ENDING, Snow was a 3Day Easter Special. Started Tomorrow (Monday, Apr. 9th) we will be using DIRT.

Applying for moderator

Name: the ghost rider
BLID:5836
I wont be a badmin/abuse, I will be on the server frequently and I would like to keep the server noob-free
Officer Nickolaus,snickers and Shy_guy
Yes I meet the requirements

Applying for moderator

Name: the ghost rider
BLID:5836
I wont be a badmin/abuse, I will be on the server frequently and I would like to keep the server noob-free
Officer Nickolaus,snickers and Shy_guy
Yes I meet the requirements

Rejected.