Author Topic: Just called a girl fat. Now everybody hates me.  (Read 11423 times)

I sag my pants until my ass shows, I even slap hoes, bitch Im an starfish.
more like a friend

more like a friend

Thats the lyrics to the chorus of the song, calm down.

Thats the lyrics to the chorus of the song, calm down.
oh im calm, just expressing my opinion

oh im calm, just expressing my opinion
Yeah calm down, I did insult you but it's ok because it's my opinion.

Yeah calm down, I did insult you but it's ok because it's my opinion.
maybe he shouldn't be a bitch and get insulted from a comment from some other friend on the internet.

Ight, so I need some help wif dis little problem I have at my skool.

When 7th hour(Spanish) started, our teacher started to change our seating chart, because apparently we talk too much. Well, there is this fat bitchy chick who I dont like who was standing behind me when we were getting into our seats. Its a bit hard to explain in text, so I drew a stuffty picture.

(I drew her red because shes the devil.)
Anyways, as I was standing there, she told me to move, so I scooted about a foot to my left. Again, she shouted at me to move, I moved a few inches. Finally, she shouted, "MOVE YOU starfish". I turned around, looked her in the eye and said, "Listen. I understand you're too loving fat to fit through this gap, which normal people can. But it doesnt give you a right to shout."
Well, a bunch of people heard me say that, and got all pissy at me.
Now I need some help. I dont want to be hated, and I dont want to apologize.

What do?

love the pic and who the fauck cares i would have loved to be there i would be like bitch sit the forget down

Why didn't you just move in the first place? I would have yelled at you to if you didn't move after I asked you twice and you were being annoying on purpose by not moving out of the way.

He did move and then she told him to move more because it wasn't enough to get through (She's fat) and while doing it she called him an starfish.

He responded like any other human would IMO.

If she's going to call me an starfish after I moved then she can take her fat ass and walk around, she needs the exercise anyway,

Well, not everybody hates me
I had a few friends say they appreciated what I did because she's a bitch.

Shut up,

you feminist.
Can we please stop with this word? It's not funny anymore.

fat slut got what was coming to her, anyone who thinks different is wrong, and that's a fact

Well, as you all said, everybody kinda forgot about it.
Shes the only who gives me dirty looks, which im completely okay with.