0 (0%)
I hate em
0 (0%)
if I get one i'll...
3 (6.4%)
Condom
42 (89.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Anyway to unlock my Ipad?  (Read 1464 times)

So I have kind of forgot my password to my iPad because I havn't used it in so long and use 5000 different passwords and now I need to unlock it, it used to be when you synch'd it into a computer it would unlock but apple dis-abled that. and I don't want to restore it because I had precious stuff on that (no not really but I don't want to lose all my saves on various stuffz ect ect.) So is there anyway I can unlock it without restoring?

you can restore it back to factory settings.

sounds like someone stole an ipad from someone :p

if you want a serious answer in the poll, why put 'condoms'? You know people will vote for it.

if you want a serious answer in the poll, why put 'condoms'? You know people will vote for it.
In case you didn't notice the poll subject, it's babies.

oh right, makes the entire poll thing even more pointless  :cookieMonster:

you can restore it back to factory settings.
isn't the settings menu locked with everything else until you put in your password

just look on youtube lol
ive done it to ipod touches before, should work for ipads too

isn't the settings menu locked with everything else until you put in your password
you dont necessarily have to go to the settings menu to reset to factory settings

it used to be when you synch'd it into a computer it would unlock but apple dis-abled that.
Why would any device not unlock if it was synced to an authenticated computer?  I can't think of a reason manufacturers wouldn't do this to avoid customer complaints about locked products.

Nah I still got the box and everything not the reciept but still, it's just that it's not on simple 4 digit password mode, its on complex mode so it is probably both... about to restore but I can't back it up for some reason (there goes all mah researcho)

Quality poll, so related, so hilarious.

you are an idiot for not writing it down.
restore it back to facory settings.
(there goes all mah researcho)
Excuse me but, why would you have research on a loving iPad?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 08:08:03 PM by ._maxwell23461_. »

What the hell are you talking about?

1.jailbreaking
2.Cydia
3.Ifile
4.Random file that tells you password
5.???
6.Profit

You can do this from your computer but your Ipad must be pre-jailbroken... and that's not illegal anyways (as long as you buy the legal iFile)