Author Topic: The Fung  (Read 3349 times)

I was at a guy called Pepsi n Pizza's renderman hunt. while we were playing a guy called Negative came in and he said that "fung is following me!" All of us didnt know who fung was so we were like "Whatever..."  But while we were having fun with building random stuff (I dunno why we did it in a renderman hunt) a creepy face appeared (its a deffault face and its like a crazy face) and a bunch of spam. Here is it:

Fungamongus: Im Fongamongus and Im a hacker, Drama me Please

And the witch scream from L4D sounds. I couldnt take it anymore so I left the server. I few minutes later I joined the server and It apeared (by Pepsi n Pizza) that it was Negatives fault. So we kept on finding rendermen UNTIL!!!!
The face apeared again (but without sounds this time) and we turned into rowboats. And the same spam were there!

I left the game again and refused to come back! It apears that Negative didnt get followed anymore because he said he went to a Team deathmatch and a Roleplay without any hack. He also told me that the first time he saw him was when he was at a server and played around with bottuns and then the face apeared and he turned into a rowboat!

Im to scared to start my own server now. Please Badspot find out what is going on!

wowe il ban him form mi serv thx

But seriously no proof and I still believe you, he has been an ass hole recently, and you can't hack blockland by the way.

Just Negative being a douchebag.

This happened to me once at a fort-wars server. I think he said something different, though.

But seriously no proof and I still believe you, he has been an ass hole recently, and you can't hack blockland by the way.
There was nobody named Fungamosgus in the server the chat just poped up for everybody and I got scared :C

There was nobody named Fungamosgus in the server the chat just poped up for everybody and I got scared :C

Fungusmongus is Negative and %1.

and no I didnt click any bricks it just poped up

Fungusmongus is Negative and %1.
He werent at the server when the face popped up the second time

He werent at the server when the face popped up the second time

There is more than one person doing it.

All of them which are forgets.

I dont like being at my server alone now :C
Help

i'l mak u a cosy hoose and you can live in it.

I didnt say anything about hack, HE did