Author Topic: So uh that Church  (Read 2654 times)

Yeah so the build is done; like stated earlier, it is a team build between myself and MadCat_mk2; however, the main hall is entirely of my design and serves as my USSR application.

I feel like after the hype we got, the finished product is kind of a let-down; quite frankly, after the headache of figuring out how the hell to finish the sides up (both literally and figuratively - I'm pretty hung over, but promised myself I'd finish this tonight) I copped out and didn't end up painting the windows.  In addition, like MadCat said, there are thoughts (dreams?) of a pipe organ, and personally I feel like there need to be buttresses, but I'm pretty burned out and having him help me out would void my app, so no more for now.

If someone wants to make this on a public server (neither of us can serve) and put on an open invitation to paint the windows, that would be quite welcome.

(I'll upload some images later my head hurts waay too much.)

And the save:  http://www.mediafire.com/?2jupncczs99

Even though it's not finished it's still a 10/10  :cookieMonster:

I loaded it. And a little bit of pee came out. I'm a sucka for good ramp work. Great job man.

Okay some screenies proper, now that I don't have a headache:

This build was somewhat inspired by a building on the Harvard campus called Annenburg Hall (my spelling may be off.)

Critic.
-Better Windows.
-Bigger lights.
-Ceiling fans(Joke, a lot of churches have these, but it will ruin it)!
This pwns, so hard.
You+Nate=Pwn to INFINITY!

My score, 10/10! Keep it up!

<sigh> another church...How original.

Decent build though.

Simplistic exterior and undersized walkways.

This build always reminds me of Hogwarts.

Hogwarts lol, reminds me of some orange church :-P

Nice build though. I would play on the save but this computer lags like crazy!!

the build hurt my eyes.....