Author Topic: Fire Station  (Read 4033 times)

I finished this build so I thought I'd just share it.  It's part of Kodex's Metro RP.

BTW I built this by myself, took about 2 hours ( i ended up rebuilding it several times)

Includes a nifty fire pole

Feel free to rate x/10

Is that Fire truck made out of bricks or is it actually a vehicle? And, it looks nice.

Is that Fire truck made out of bricks or is it actually a vehicle?
Vehicle

Vehicle

Is it private or something because I'm sick of the V8 Fire truck. We need a better one like that.

Is it private or something because I'm sick of the V8 Fire truck. We need a better one like that.

i think it is the v8 firetruck

Well it's much better than the V8 one and you did a good job on both. But now I want the fire tuck :/

I will release it once I refine a few things

Could we have more shots of the interior?

There isn't a whole lot of the interior.  No furnishings yet

You should probably try incorporating lots of red on the exterior. Fire stations are usually red, which is what distinguishes it from any other normal building.

You should probably try incorporating lots of red on the exterior. Fire stations are usually red, which is what distinguishes it from any other normal building.
They aren't usually red lol

They aren't usually red lol

pretty much all the ones i've seen in real life are red and brick. red is how most people portray a fire station

http://www.google.ca/search?q=fire+station&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ySR_T-6RI_GA2AXnovWFBw&biw=1440&bih=780&sei=yyR_T7v2MeKe2AW6n7yOBw

fire trucks are also red

i believe they are red to symbolize fire. this lets people know it's a fire truck or a fire station - emergency service
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:14:39 PM by MrCookie »

They have red elements on them, such as doors and decorations.  But alot of fire stations are brown/ grey depending on the age of the structure.

EDIT: It doesnt have doors on it therefore no red

(all fire stations within 10 miles of my house)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:19:01 PM by indyjones »

i will now gather all locations of those fire stations and create a square search area of where your house is hah!