Author Topic: I'm sick of the large amount of girls that like me/stalk me.  (Read 10207 times)

Now see, I'm going call bullstuff, you mak me look like a god damn super model. I think I have more girth on my forearm than you do on your loving neck.

Did you even read my previous post?
TALK them, don't just yell "I DON'T WANT YOU" or something like that

forget it, this is all a load of stuff anyway, you're just doing this for attention

TALK them, don't just yell "I DON'T WANT YOU" or something like that
I should probably try this or something.

awww thanks your really awesome

The girls probably hang around you to make themselves look better.

Either that or to make their actual love interests jealous.

But this is if I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, which I'm not.

Now see, I'm going call bullstuff

this topic makes me giggle

Whats the problem. You gay or something?

Speaking of creepy stalking and gay, there is this guy who always watches me. One day he got my number and texted me "Hi <3" I asked who this was, "Your secret admirer" I then texted a friend of mine the number asking who it was. Turns out it was that guy who stares at me. Fml, he scares the hell out of me.

Hang out with lesbians.

Speaking of creepy stalking and gay, there is this guy who always watches me. One day he got my number and texted me "Hi <3" I asked who this was, "Your secret admirer" I then texted a friend of mine the number asking who it was. Turns out it was that guy who stares at me. Fml, he scares the hell out of me.
Might just be someone trying to mess with you.

OP, here's what you can do:
1. Find a girl you might actually want, preferrably NOT from the stalker group, and become her boyfriend. The girls should sour up. Always remain in a relationship. If one of them ends up doing something to your girlfriend, tell the principle, as you can't beat up a girl without getting bad rep.

2. If a girl kisses you or touches you a lot, freak out. Not like "WEHAISPDHPOHDAOPDWHAWHDA *breaks their skull*"
but more like "WHAT THE forget!" (might wanna keep the expletives out of it if you're inside) then make a big deal out of it for a few days. That girl will be slightly ostracized. Then, if you think it's a bit too much hate she's getting, publicly apologize (best way is prolly facebook, then it'll spread word of mouth)

3. Whenever they stare/annoy you, just pour a big rant on them. Tell them you're not interested, you'll never be interested, and their behavior is creepy and disturbing. Use lots of body language, but make sure you don't make them cry. (so no raised voice)

I having the opposite problem of yours (except for i dont stalk them) might not be an expert in this field.

use these tactics demonstrated through this comic
then they will hate you



I've tried being a blatant brony, doing stupid stuff, saying stupid stuff, and they still like me, I can't manage to shake

That always works on TV

Speaking of creepy stalking and gay, there is this guy who always watches me. One day he got my number and texted me "Hi <3" I asked who this was, "Your secret admirer" I then texted a friend of mine the number asking who it was. Turns out it was that guy who stares at me. Fml, he scares the hell out of me.
what are so you afraid of? you think he's just gonna rape you when no one is around?

You should probably Self Delete bomb yourself and them.