Author Topic: Ninja  (Read 6559 times)

No, lol, I'm in my bed on my laptop cuz im bored and cant sleep. This little thing would EXPLODE if i even installed blockland on it, lol.

Another pm

No, lol, I'm in my bed on my laptop cuz im bored and cant sleep. This little thing would EXPLODE if i even installed blockland on it, lol.
Not implode?

Ill find some1 to host for me infact COULD SOME1 PLS HOST FOR ME?

why havent you listed the gang members!!!!

if you dont i wont give you a cookie

dig master this clan didn't exist till retail so it didn't die in 2005.
sorry meant ronin
He means that there was a Ninja clan before. It's hardly a unique, one-of-a-kind and original name.

this topic makes me laugh, hey Link reamember this.

"id own sampapa at anything""Sampapa lets spear duel""Sampapa stop hacking your throwing them to fast""SAMPAPA stop hacking""Jirue perma ban sampapa for hackin please"
You take things to seriously if your not the "Best"

Yeah, im still waiting for that building challenge.

I got banned in your stupid server because I didnt give you the beta to SFM III, when nobody has it.... and to top it off, you wanted it so you could steal it and put it in retail.

Wow, Plo Koon, just, wow.

You all seem like asses.

The internet is a sad place.

Sampapa if he does agree to build challenge wanna do it on my server?

Quote from: TheMasterNinja
BAN HAMMER cigaretteOT BASTARD!!!!
That's not very nice. What did I say?

no plo koon i banned you because i don't like you. Also retail already has evrything your puny little mod does. also i didn't list the clan members because there are around 25. Also i didn't start recording all the names in my ingame pda notepad till recently so i only have 25 of them. But ill lists all  then 1s i have in the pda.