Author Topic: Dillpickle Rules the World (Video)  (Read 3542 times)


I love this video <3
Thanks <3

 And with contribution of Cucumber! He created a video in response to this, check his out.

I liked it :)

On a related note: make this your personal theme. It's got your name in it! :D

I liked it :)

On a related note: make this your personal theme. It's got your name in it! :D

Lolwhat. at first I was like wtf is this because my other youtube tab had an advertisement on it and they both played at the same time, thought they were both the song.
Secondnote: what is this country music lol.

Secondnote: what is this country music lol.
Not country music. Ragtime music. Happy feel-good music :D
Thinking about it: maybe happy music isn't the right thing if you want to rule the world. :/ But I can't think of any evil songs with pickles in them :(

Not country music. Ragtime music. Happy feel-good music :D
Thinking about it: maybe happy music isn't the right thing if you want to rule the world. :/ But I can't think of any evil songs with pickles in them :(
Hah, happy music to go along with taking over the world, it would be like a twist to the country I have in control, a whole dystopian country looking up at their leader whose theme song is all happy, makes sense right?
 
I also found my song for the next video, oooh.

Your plans for world domination have taken a slight delay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V_hfICbIxQ&feature=youtube_gdata

8 down a couple hundred more to go.

Your plans for world domination have taken a slight delay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V_hfICbIxQ&feature=youtube_gdata

8 down a couple hundred more to go.
couple hundred? Hah.
And that's a pretty nice video, I couldn't help but laugh at how the music is the same song from
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMSx49gZzU&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLg70d820VxNjFesmF_gF9VQ
Which I played today while getting a thing right, for a second I thought that video was up in another tab.

 And a slight delay? Maybe, but not big enough to show up on my newsfeed.

couple hundred? Hah.
And that's a pretty nice video, I couldn't help but laugh at how the music is the same song from
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMSx49gZzU&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLg70d820VxNjFesmF_gF9VQ
Which I played today while getting a thing right, for a second I thought that video was up in another tab.

 And a slight delay? Maybe, but not big enough to show up on my newsfeed.

Yea its a "sample track" for dell computers. I guess I'll have to make a bigger delay now :D

Quote
QuantumEagle: You may have taken over every life on Blockland
QuantumEagle: Except for QuantumEagle.
Dillpickle: Oh, really?
Dillpickle: I’ve taken over every corner of Blockland, nothing left untouched. I just have to deal with you.
Dillpickle: Either take you over, or recruit you.
QuantumEagle: It’s a one man army, sir.
QuantumEagle: Just me.
Dillpickle: Then in that case, you’re dead.
QuantumEagle: Humans created robots.
QuantumEagle: Therefore, humans can destroy them.
Dillpickle: Not my robots. No way.
QuantumEagle: All you need are two people.
QuantumEagle: Me…and Frontrox. East and west.
Dillpickle: Hah.Okay.
Dillpickle: You’re on then.
Dillpickle: And where would your precious little canine be?
QuantumEagle: I know. You’re interrogating him, trying to get information on my whereabouts.
QuantumEagle: With the keyword being, “try”.
Dillpickle: Trying, hmm. He’s spoken a few. Those gas chambers work well…oh, the ideas I have.
Dillpickle: Hmph…the electricity bill is quite high. I’ll shut this off now.
Dillpickle: Goodbye Quantum. I’ll make sure to tell your friend that you said hi.
QuantumEagle: Leave that to me. You can try all you might, you can’t outsmart a fox.
Oh snap guys.
Also expect another video soon oooooo.

Haha, this was really cool! I was expecting much less, but got a pleasant surprise. Simple, sweet and entertaining. Good music choice, too.

The timing was amazing.

Haha, this was really cool! I was expecting much less, but got a pleasant surprise. Simple, sweet and entertaining. Good music choice, too.

The timing was amazing.
Thank you, the timing was the biggest aspect of the video, because the video evolves around the song.

QuantumEagle is gonna get you baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

QuantumEagle is gonna get you baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Hah, I'm sure of it.