Blockhead Tomfoolery

Author Topic: Blockhead Tomfoolery  (Read 3680 times)

So a little while back I joined a blockhead's server. He was a 34k ID. So I played for a while and had fun. We were doing
a zombie game then he says "anyone want to do a midevil RPG" I said "nah, can we stick to this?" he then banned me permantly heres the message.

Server has dropped connection
                                                 You were banned for -1 minutes by Blockhead36741
                                                  Reason: noooooooooooo
This was a fun server and it kind of annoyed me. Why are blockheads friends?

Because most people new to games like to piss other's off.

If he's that way inclined to ban you for no reason then you don't really want to be on his server.

Also, I'd just like to point out that he can't really be a 34k ID if his name is Blockhead36741.
Unless he specifically changed his name to that number.
Otherwise, by Default, the number after Blockhead is your ID. So he's actually a 36k ID.

Next time you might want to grab a picture of the actual ban message or some of the text from the game prior to the ban.
It's easier to trust someone's word when they provide picture evidence.
You can use PageUp to view previous text in-game.

If he's that way inclined to ban you for no reason then you don't really want to be on his server.

Also, I'd just like to point out that he can't really be a 34k ID if his name is Blockhead36741.
Unless he specifically changed his name to that number.
Otherwise, by Default, the number after Blockhead is your ID. So he's actually a 36k ID.

Next time you might want to grab a picture of the actual ban message or some of the text from the game prior to the ban.
It's easier to trust someone's word when they provide picture evidence.
You can use PageUp to view previous text in-game.
I have the players ID thing on in player list, and it said that. It must mean somthing to this guy/girl I dunno

We have not reached 36k IDs anyways.

I have the players ID thing on in player list, and it said that. It must mean somthing to this guy/girl I dunno
We have not reached 36k IDs anyways.
Weird namechose then.

Ive seen 39k ID
Total IDs:   28,578
Highest ID:   35,335
got dis from RTB

Total IDs:   28,578
Highest ID:   35,335
got dis from RTB
Not everyone has RTB smartass.

Someone make a drama thread on OP please.

Not everyone has RTB smartass.
You tool, for instance, in the RTB lookup it will list people who don't have rtb. Same goes for total IDs, it counts you even if you don't have RTB. So I believe this is for you.
VVV

Most people eventually learn not to be idiots after playing Blockland for a few months.

Most people eventually learn not to be idiots after playing Blockland for a few months.
you're an obvious exception to this rule