Author Topic: Krav Maga - Israeli Fighting  (Read 1207 times)

I'm thinking of taking krav maga over the summer.

Roy Elghanayan
He's the best in the world, apparently.

It's surprising how effective the techniques against guns and knives really are.  It seems like the first priority is to aim them away from you, then to disarm the attacker.

It seems pretty cool, and I'd really like to do it.  Thoughts?

Seems like a good idea.

I mean one day you may find marital arts skills of some sorts pretty useful...

Israel is best nation.

Seems like a good idea.

I mean one day you may find marital arts skills of some sorts pretty useful...
I already took almost 7 years of Shotokan karate training, and that has made itself useful already lol.

i studied this a while for the disarming techniques; its got the best

who knew jews could kick some serious ass

i studied this a while for the disarming techniques; its got the best

they kind of have to kick ass since they live inside an exploding political powder keg

they kind of have to kick ass since they live inside an exploding political powder keg
lol'd harder than I should have.

I'm thinking of taking krav maga over the summer.

Roy Elghanayan
He's the best in the world, apparently.

It's surprising how effective the techniques against guns and knives really are.  It seems like the first priority is to aim them away from you, then to disarm the attacker.

It seems pretty cool, and I'd really like to do it.  Thoughts?
Krav Maga is israeli special forces CQC. It's designed to do one thing, and one thing only: Kill.

Almost every move in Krav Maga was conceived to make sure your adversary is dead before you are. Said moves are composed primarily of breaks, dislocations, sprains, and pressure points. However, there is Krav Maga that has been adapted for MMA. Sambo is the same way.

Also he is not "the best in the world".

not to mention centuries of abuse and slavery

Krav Maga is israeli special forces CQC. It's designed to do one thing, and one thing only: Kill.

Almost every move in Krav Maga was conceived to make sure your adversary is dead before you are. Said moves are composed primarily of breaks, dislocations, sprains, and pressure points. However, there is Krav Maga that has been adapted for MMA. Sambo is the same way.

Also he is not "the best in the world".
Oh, well the descriptions in the videos said he was.  They were a couple years old, though.

Krav Maga seems really inspiring o:

they have a good air force too