Author Topic: Battlefield 3 map - Semper Fidelis  (Read 1671 times)

Hello.

I've made Battlefield 3's single-player campaign's first map(actually, half of it) - Semper Fidelis. Who doesn't know what is this, here is a picture:

And this is how I made it in Blockland:

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGh2VBGUY5U

It doesn't have any events or bots there, only the map itself. I have built it until the moment where Blackburn jumps out through the window. This map would be good for TDM's I guess. Best for use on night maps.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:55:07 AM by Igor09 »

A really good attempt, but the cellar needs some work. You made it too dark and straight.

also, try adding some light blue ambient colors in the background, it will change the feel of the build.

A really good attempt, but the cellar needs some work. You made it too dark and straight.

also, try adding some light blue ambient colors in the background, it will change the feel of the build.
Too straight? Isn't Semper Fidelis itself is....straight?
Thanks for the answer, though.

Too straight? Isn't Semper Fidelis itself is....straight?
Thanks for the answer, though.
What I was trying to say is that you only placed a few dark plates to make a cellar, the one in Battlefield's got way more details and everything.

What I was trying to say is that you only placed a few dark plates to make a cellar, the one in Battlefield's got way more details and everything.

Oh that one. Yea, you're right. I actually did this just to finish map. I though of adding more details, but later. I'll add more details later. Sometime.