Author Topic: Cannot join a Server, but everyone else can!  (Read 755 times)

I've been trying to join WaterDemon's Fort Wars server for a While, and cant seem to join it, but everyone else can. Here is the Specs of my Laptop:
Dell
Model:N5030
Proccesor: Pentium(R) Dual Core CPU    T4500  @ 2.30GHz
RAM: 3 GB
64-Bit Operating System

Console attached (Me trying to Join server)

Pic:

It can be your connection. Make sure you are connected to the internet. If you are, and you can't join, try lowering the quality of everything in the options menu. If none of those work, you might need a new router if you want to join that server,

It can be your connection. Make sure you are connected to the internet. If you are, and you can't join, try lowering the quality of everything in the options menu. If none of those work, you might need a new router if you want to join that server,
of corse he is connected to the internet how else would he have this problem

anyway:i have the same problem its because the ping is --- some times it works some other time it does not

Unless it is multiple servers, check the ping. --- means that you cannot join. It will rather send a bunch of punch packets or send a bunch of challenge requests and say "Request timed out." Join other servers with pings NOT ---

of corse he is connected to the internet how else would he have this problem

anyway:i have the same problem its because the ping is --- some times it works some other time it does not
He could have opened the server list and then he could have lost connection. It is possible.

Hm. My friend Whocares 99 says he can join it. He even seen ---.

He could have opened the server list and then he could have lost connection. It is possible.
yes he loads all server then disconnects the reconnects to talk to freinds then disconects

I know you are trying to help, but for future reference, quality options will not affect your ability to join servers, it will only make it so that when you spawn, you lag out (if your computer is that bad).

Anyway, see if you can join any other servers with a --- ping, as from my experience, this doesn't always mean that the server is unjoinable, and from what I know, different pings don't show for different people, so if it says ---, it must say --- for everyone else.