Author Topic: .  (Read 41766 times)

then why do they not want you to share anything? its a build we can all see?

I don't think they want me showing what they did with the laundry cart and such, and how the starting thing is done.

how would you know how the laundry cart was done if you just filmed it? did they take you out of mini to let you film?

how would you know how the laundry cart was done if you just filmed it? did they take you out of mini to let you film?

Yep. It's more interesting seeing all of the prisoners trying to escape than one guy walking around chiseling things.

hehe thats all i needed to know, thanks! that eliminates the possibility of GUI overlay work for the logo background, which basically confirms that it is shape manipulation. the fact that you were out of minigame confirms you saw stuff people cant normally see so the carts also have some weird trick to them, just gotta figure those out too.

is heedicalking a wizard

hehe thats all i needed to know, thanks! that eliminates the possibility of GUI overlay work for the logo background, which basically confirms that it is shape manipulation. the fact that you were out of minigame confirms you saw stuff people cant normally see so the carts also have some weird trick to them, just gotta figure those out too.

the possibility of a gui overlay working for a background was eliminated due to common sense

the possibility of a gui overlay working for a background was eliminated due to common sense
i dont know if your talking about common sense because guis cant animate, or noob sense because "overlay = on top, not behind"

you saw stuff people cant normally see so the carts also have some weird trick to them, just gotta figure those out too.
yeah
scripts

I'd also like to point out that people can't "normally see" the outside of the prison.

i dont know if your talking about common sense because guis cant animate, (1) or noob sense because "overlay = on top, not behind" (2)
1: yes, they can
2: what the forget do you mean

im just poking fun at you being so full of yourself

im just poking fun at you being so full of yourself
huh im just cracking the code because the stuff is really cool and its annoying me how cool it is and i cant use it! im not full of myself im probably wrong and it is a gui stop being so nooby rofl.

it's not a gui, it's like a print brick or some stuff

if it was a gui, you could do canvas.popdialog(GUINAMEHERE); and close the thing.

since it's a print brick, and if you dont download textures, you see a black screen when you would otherwise see the print.

guis can be animated: see demo banner

they can be animated but i meant things like spinning. thats just replacing pictures really fast and wouldnt look right for this.

i think its just a round shape animated to spin on a loop, which explains the lag before the camera switches over it (same lag occurs using cam events).

its also why you can zoom in on it and cant zoom in on a gui. but these carts are so cool and im clueless to how they are done

it's a PRINT BRICK.
with either EVENTS or SCRIPTS.