Author Topic: .  (Read 40951 times)

Is this dead?  :panda:
Not sure, but I think he's working on something new, so maybe it is dead.

Not sure, but I think he's working on something new, so maybe it is dead.
how did you figure he's working on something else?

guesses be guesses.

Pload and Pred probably just have school stuff to worry about. I doubt it's dead.

Pload and Pred probably just have school stuff to worry about. I doubt it's dead.
Or the odds are they've just grown out of it.

I saw a server that was titled something like "Pload's WIP"

it would be cool if we could find like a nailgun around the place, and you could probally repair things with it (atleast with wood) alongside single fire nail piercing action!!1

Well i donated weather i get my golden stuff i still feel good about myself for donating

Please dont die. Please.

No need to bump if you have nothing to contribute with.

No need to bump if you have nothing to contribute with.
You're an incredibly huge hippocrate, mind reminding me about Diggy's Metropolis topic? Nobody was contributing but were posting, and that includes you.

If I were you, I wouldn't say anything, because you've already made your first mistake by saying that.

no need to bring up old shames, derro.

it's not like he's doing it now: just let it go

You're an incredibly huge hippocrate, mind reminding me about Diggy's Metropolis topic? Nobody was contributing but were posting, and that includes you.

If I were you, I wouldn't say anything, because you've already made your first mistake by saying that.

That's hilarious. Because you also used that topic to boost your own CityRPG and therefore contributed with, so called, bumping it.

The last pages I kept a "discussion" going. (if you can call it that) I maybe didn't "contribute" but at least I didn't shout out BUMP. The only way you could take me as a hypocrite is my last sentence where I said "I don't get why people actually care about bumps so much." So yeah I guess you could call me a hypocrite, but not because of the facts that you pulled out of your ass.

i haven't been able to play this yet :o