Author Topic: .  (Read 40927 times)

OMG. I tried to join. then it dropped the connection saying that the server was full when it was 28 out of 31 people that can be in there! but thats not all. It also said that I didn't donate or whatever!!! It's so stupid!

Apperently I'm suppose to donate something >:( which is just plain stupid.

What are you guys going to do when 30 people donate?

OMG. I tried to join. then it dropped the connection saying that the server was full when it was 28 out of 31 people that can be in there! but thats not all. It also said that I didn't donate or whatever!!! It's so stupid!

Apperently I'm suppose to donate something >:( which is just plain stupid.
Wow your stupid.

What are you guys going to do when 30 people donate?
there will be 60 people on server

I donated, but not just 2.50, I donated 2.51

The server is down for the night for more bug fixing and balancing. We hope to see you all again.

On last game I managed to jump on top of Wuffle's head when he came after me, and he could no longer bite me. Got a few hits on him before falling off and getting eated.

Is wuffles the prison dog?

Wow...
I have never had so much fun in Blockland since I first got the game back in late v8. The game mode combines team work and coordination to make a fun, enjoyable experience that is Pload's Prisoner Escape. Now I have never played the original PPE, but I assume it was as much fun as it is now. The camera system is just amazing! Congratulations to Pload and the team for putting together such a great mod that is unique to all the other so called "Prison escapes."

Holy stuff. Nice work. Donated $5.

How do the cameras work? I haven't played guard yet so I don't know how cameras are useful to them.

Guards have a console in the towers they can use to look through cameras then use Shift to cycle through and Jet key to get out of the camera.